Chapter 158

Kyoto Airport.

Liang Zitao's flight landed on time today.

This time is different from last time, this time there is no big star and Liang Zitao on the same flight.

Therefore, Qiu Shui received Liang Zitao very smoothly.

"Zhang Jiatai?"

Liang Zitao dragged his suitcase and saw Zhang Jiatai behind Qiushui.

Zhang Jiatai nodded, "Long time no see."

"You know each other?" Qiu Shui was a little surprised.

"Of course." Liang Zitao said with a smile, "Zhang Jiatai is also in the professional Go world, professional six-dan."

Both Liang Zitao and Zhang Jiatai became professional chess players a long time ago, and both participated in many competitions together. Recognition is also a normal thing.

It's good to know each other, and Qiushui also saves the need for an introduction.

After Qiushui received Liang Zitao at the airport, he and Zhang Jiatai went to the reserved western restaurant.

"The steak in this restaurant is very good." Zhang Jiatai handed Qiushui the menu.

Qiu Shui actually thinks Western food is average, with not many styles. There are a few things to eat and eat.

Still, it's nice to have an occasional treat.

Most importantly, this western restaurant is very high-end, and the price is not cheap either.

Since it was Zhang Jiatai's treat, of course Qiushui would not be polite, and directly came to the most expensive one.

Liang Zitao followed Qiu Shui and ordered the most expensive steak.

Zhang Jiatai saw that Qiu Shui only ordered steak and did not order red wine, so he asked, "There are still a lot of old red wine here, would you like a glass, Young Master Qiu?"

"No, I don't like red wine."

To be precise, Qiu Shui doesn't like wine very much.

After the waiter took down the menu, Qiu Shui picked up the water glass on the table and took a sip of warm water.

Then he asked Zhang Jiatai directly, "If you need anything, you can just say it."

Zhang Jiatai is not the kind of person who likes to beat around the bush. Seeing Qiushui say so, and seeing the person sitting next to Qiushui, he also knows someone.

So, he said directly: "Young Master Qiu, you are playing Go at Youqi.com, have you ever played Go?"

"En." Qiu Shui nodded.

Zhang Jiatai asked expectantly: "Then what is your account nickname?"

"The autumn wind sweeps the fallen leaves."

Although Qiushui hasn't been on Qiweiqi.com recently, he still remembers his account nickname.

After all, he is also the one who has played more than a hundred games of chess on it.

After hearing Qiushui's nickname, Zhang Jiatai became excited instantly after hearing that he was really the person he was looking for.

However, before Zhang Jiatai could speak, Liang Zitao on the side was surprised and said, "What? The autumn wind sweeps away the fallen leaves? Young Master Qiu, are you the vegetable abuser on Youqi and Weiqi?"

"The vegetable abuser?" Qiu Shui wondered, "Why didn't I know that I still have this name?"

"That's not because you are looking for those low-level chess players to play chess. So some time ago, many people called you a vegetable abuser."