Chapter 143 Transition

When the clothes were almost sorted out, the cars were also brought over. Except for the two cars of Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao, the others were sent to Qiushui's garage.

By the time everything was sorted out, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon.

Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao's plane was after nine o'clock.

Qiu Shui ate out with them directly, and then sent them to the airport.

At the security check entrance, Lou Yuchen gave Qiushui the key to his villa.

Seeing Lou Yuchen's figure disappear in front of him, Qiu Shui tightly held the key in his hand.

The progress of the relationship between the two was somewhat beyond Qiushui's expectations, and he never thought that they would be able to enter the family room so quickly.

And Lou Yuchen gave him the key to the villa so trustingly.

He had already learned from Liang Zitao that the villa in Jinyuewan was Lou Yuchen's only property.

Now Lou Yuchen gave him the key to the only house, whether it was because he invested in the club, or because he spent so much money on buying a car and clothes for him, or because he really trusted him.

Qiu Shui was extremely happy and felt that he was one step closer to him.

Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao didn't know until they arrived at the departure hall that they had been upgraded.

Upgraded from economy class to first class.

No need to think about it, they all knew that the person who helped them upgrade must be Qiu Shui.

Liang Zitao was sitting in the first-class waiting room, eating exquisite snacks and drinking fragrant tea.

I couldn't help but said to Lou Yuchen: "Achen, I don't really agree with you coming back this time. After all, the competition is going to be tomorrow. But now I think it's really a wise choice for you to come back."

He sighed, "This time I came back not only to get investment, but also to get a 10 million sports car and hundreds of thousands of clothes. Of course, the biggest gain is getting to know Qiushui."

Lou Yuchen just finished sending Qiu Shui a message, and he looked up at Liang Zitao.

"What... what's wrong?"

Lou Yuchen's eyes were bottomless, and Liang Zitao felt that his eyes were a little creepy.

Lou Yuchen said: "Money, if you earn it, return it to him."

Liang Zitao curled his lips, "Got it. Go back to Shanghai to handle the stock transfer first, and I'll come back to participate in the Hualong Cup competition in a few days. But with Qiushui here, I can only get a runner-up at most."

There are quite a few professional chess players participating in the Hualong Cup this time.

Although Liang Zitao is an eighth-dan player, his chess strength is actually similar to that of a ninth-dan player.

If it wasn't for the unlucky encounter with Lou Yuchen in every competition, he would have already become a nine-dan.

Originally, Liang Zitao came here to participate in the competition, and he came here for the championship.

But now with Qiushui, Liang Zitao already knew that he and the champion were hopeless. So put hope on the runner-up.

Tomorrow is the first round of the Hualong Cup's first round of competition between the low-level chess players and professional chess players like Qiushui.