Chapter 7

Qiu Shui hugged the red book all night, so excited that he couldn't sleep.

Early the next morning, Qiu Shui couldn't wait to put the red book and car keys into his backpack, then left the school gate and took a taxi to Golden Sun Plaza.

Golden Sun Plaza and Tianyage Pavilion are just two streets away, and it is one of the five largest squares in Beijing.

Qiu Shui first went to find the car parked in the underground parking lot of Jintianyang Square, and then drove to see his own villa.

The parking lot of Jintianyang Plaza is very large and has two floors.

After searching for more than an hour, Qiu Shui finally found his car.

The Red Star G310 Lightning King sports car is red, and the Regal Double Star Bird sports car is black. The two cars are parked in two adjacent parking spaces.

When Qiu Shui arrived, several young people were taking pictures with their mobile phones.

"It's actually the Red Star Lightning King. This car is a limited edition, and there are only 100 units in the world. It's only been on sale for more than ten days. I didn't expect to see it here."

"It's so cool, and there's the Regal Double Star Bird next to it, which costs about 10 million. These two cars are both my dream lovers."

"Hurry up and take a picture of me, make it look better."

"Be careful, don't scratch the car, or you won't be able to afford it if you sell it."

Several young people, male and female.

Seeing that they were getting excited about filming, Qiu Shui didn't try to stop them, but just stood aside and watched.

A few young people were very measured, and left after taking pictures.

Qiu Shui immediately took out the keys from his backpack, thinking about which car to drive away, Qiu Shui suddenly froze.

Oops, he seems to have forgotten that he doesn't have a driver's license yet.

What should I do? I originally wanted to drive this car to see the villa, but I can't drive without a driver's license.

Do you want to call a substitute driver?

But the price of the driver is not cheap.

The parking fee here is even more expensive. Yesterday, two cars parked for one night, and the parking fee will be quite a lot.

Just when Qiu Shui was in a dilemma, suddenly, a familiar voice came from behind.

"Young Master Qiu?"

When Qiu Shui turned his head, he saw Xia Canyang walking over with excitement from not far away.

"Young Master Qiu, it's really you. I thought I was wrong just now." Xia Canyang said with a smile.

I went back last night to investigate Qiushui's information. According to the information obtained, Qiushui is a child adopted by an ordinary family.

After the death of her adoptive parents, Qiushui worked part-time everywhere to earn tuition and living expenses.

This is too different from their guessed identity background.

If Qiushui is really as it is in the information, how did he get the Tianyage Supreme Box? That requires membership.

And Qiu Shui paid for the dinner that night. That meal was not cheap. If Qiu Shui was really an ordinary person, that meal would be his living expenses for a year.