Chapter 197

Qiu Shui led a group of people and left Fang Jun's club violently.

As Qiu Shui said, the people in Fang Jun's club have been controlled by his people.

Therefore, when they left, there was no hindrance.

The two guards who were guarding the door hid in the corner, looking at Qiushui's bodyguards, trembling.

Before Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu recovered from what happened today, they were once again stunned by the grandeur of King Ren's Mansion.

"This..." Zhou Dagang looked at the gate of Prince Ren's Mansion, and grabbed Qiu Shui, "Is this your new home?"

"Am I dreaming?" Ouyang Xu pinched himself, this King Ren's Mansion in front of him, is this the King Ren's Mansion that was filmed on TV before?

Is this Qiushui's new home?

"Well, it's my house, don't stand here, go in quickly." Qiu Shui pulled Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu into the gate.

When Qiu Shui and the others returned, it was already dark.

Fu Bo and Ren Yingying have been waiting for a long time.

"Master, are you back?" Seeing Qiu Shui coming back, Uncle Uncle greeted him immediately.

"Well, everyone is here, let's have dinner."

After Qiu Shui finished speaking, he said to the bodyguard who was carrying the sack behind him, "Put him in the backyard."

"yes."

The bodyguard took the sack away without any effort.

"Master, what is that?" Forbe looked curiously.

Qiu Shui said: "Oh, it's nothing, it's just garbage brought back from outside."

"Trash?" Uncle Fu looked puzzled, and couldn't help muttering, "Since when did the young master like to pick up trash?"

Zhang Jiayun and others swallowed.

Qiushui is the only one in Kyoto who can describe Fang Jun as garbage and packed it in sacks.

Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu never closed their mouths from the time they entered King Ren's Mansion.

It was such a shock.

King Ren's Mansion, that was the mansion of the prince in ancient times.

Now, Cheng Qiushui's home?

"Dagang, Ouyang, don't be in a daze, eat quickly, the taste will change when the dish is cold."

Qiu Shui greeted: "Try the roast duck. This is made by Uncle Fu. His roast duck is the best in Kyoto."

"Oh, good."

"OK."

Zhou Dagang and Ouyang Xu ate absently. No matter how delicious the roast duck is, they seem to be unable to get it out of their mouths.

Because what happened today is really, really unbelievable.

Although the two of them had eaten in many high-end restaurants with Liang Liang before, no matter how high-end the restaurant was, it couldn't compare to Qiushui, King Ren's Mansion.

A group of them ate together, and a large group of servants stood behind them, ready to change the tableware and pour water and drinks for them at any time.

Because Zhang Jiayun and the others drove, they didn't drink alcohol.

Don't drink and drive, drive without drinking.