Chapter 40 Being fostered?

After returning home, it was past one o'clock, so Qiu Shui hurriedly started today's study tasks.

All of a sudden, it is very tiring to attend five classes in a row.

But seeing the information in the bank account, which kept being added to the account, Qiu Shui was able to resurrect all over the place and continue to struggle.

After dinner, it was already past seven o'clock in the evening.

Qiu Shui turned on the computer and registered an account on one of the Go websites called "Youqi".

"Youqi" is a well-known Go website in Huaguo, with more than three million registered users.

On this website, there are quite a few professional chess players stationed there. Among them, the chess king Guo Gong, the chess master Pan Dongfei and the celebrity Jiang Ruoxing played chess in "Youqi".

Qiu Shui now has master-level strength, but no master-level experience.

It's like a child has the ability that adults can have, but doesn't know how to use it.

So what Qiushui has to do now is to gain experience and integrate the master-level abilities he has obtained.

On the "Youqi" website, Qiushui's account is nicknamed "Autumn Wind Sweeping Fallen Leaves".

After the registration was successful, Qiu Shui began to find someone to play chess.

But thinking that I have never played chess with anyone other than the Go teacher in the system space, so I cautiously found someone with a 2nd dan to play.

After the invitation was sent out, the man quickly agreed.

Qiushui's first Go game has begun.

Although the old man in the system space is strict, his teaching ability is really nothing to say.

Although Qiushui hasn't mastered the master level chess skills yet, it is more than enough to deal with a 2-dan chess player.

Moreover, the 2nd dan on Go online is different from the professional 2nd dan.

From the beginning to the end, it took only half an hour for the opponent to surrender.

Qiu Shui felt that he had just started and it was over, and he was a little unsatisfied, so he immediately found a third-level player to start the game.

The morning sun shone in through the window, and Qiushui got up from bed in a daze.

Then he yawned and brushed his teeth.

I played chess until twelve o'clock yesterday, if it wasn't for the system reminder, Qiu Shui would have almost played until midnight.

At the beginning, Qiu Shui felt that learning Go was just to complete the learning tasks.

Later, when I played Go, I wanted to participate in the Hualong Cup and get the 50 million bonus.

But after playing all night yesterday, I suddenly felt that this game of Go was quite interesting.

Since childhood, Qiu Shui felt that he was not smart. Everywhere is normal. It seems that there is no advantage.

But last night, he actually found an unprecedented sense of accomplishment in Go.

In one night, he won 8 games in a row, and almost every game was a mid-game win.

And his winning rate on Go online is 100%, and his rank has directly risen to 4th rank.

It's just that Qiu Shui felt that the ranks on the Go website were a bit too empty. But fortunately, these people are not strong, so he gradually began to have the feeling of integrating master card chess skills.