Chapter 49

It was Zhang Jiayun's first time driving a battery car, and he was not used to it at first, but after gradually mastering the skills, he was able to drive it very quickly.

Although Zhang Jiayun is flamboyantly dressed, he is handsome and has a very high rate of return.

Especially after following Qiushui and driving to the main road, looking at the long queue of cars that couldn't even move. But I can easily drive forward unimpeded from the non-motorized lane next to me.

Feeling the envious eyes from the drivers on the main road, Zhang Jiayun couldn't help but stand side by side with Qiushui.

"Young Master Qiu, I finally know what you mean by pretending to be aggressive."

He used to drive four wheels, and when he went out to eat at this time, it would take half an hour to reach his destination.

But now, everyone is stuffed like a dog, but he is unimpeded.

In an instant, there was a feeling that life had reached its peak.

At this moment, what a million-dollar luxury car, a tens of millions of luxury cars.

Except for the helicopter, no car on this road is as powerful as this battery car.

Suddenly, Zhang Jiayun saw a familiar figure, and immediately braked.

Seeing Zhang Jiayun brake suddenly, Qiushui also stopped, and asked Zhang Jiayun strangely: "What's wrong?"

"I saw an acquaintance, Qiu Shao, you wait for me. I'll go over."

After speaking, Zhang Jiayun parked the car under a tree. Then he strode towards a tall woman standing on the side of the road, wearing a black lady's small suit, with long straight black hair.

"Sister Yingying, what a coincidence, I met you here."

Wearing a business attire, the cold-looking woman was beautiful and fair-skinned.

Hearing someone calling himself, when he turned around and saw Zhang Jiayun, he nodded slightly, "Hello."

The Kyoto circle is very large, and it is divided into several circles.

Ren Yingying is familiar with people in her circle.

She remembered Zhang Jiayun because they were in the same school when they were studying.

Of course, Zhang Jiayun is the successor of the side branch of the Zhang family, and it is also a reason why Ren Yingying remembers it.

Ren Yingying is the eldest granddaughter of the eldest son of the Ren family in Kyoto. He is also the person in charge of a company under the Ren family name.

Although Ren Yingying is a girl, she has shown extraordinary talent in business since she was a child. At the age of 24, he has graduated from Kyoto University with a master's degree in finance.

The Ren family also intends to train Ren Yingying to be the heir of the family, so they intend to train Ren Yingying.

Hand over a small company under the Ren family name to Ren Yingying for management. If Ren Yingying manages well, she will directly become one of the heirs of the Ren family.

And Ren Yingying did not disappoint her family's entrustment. It took her only three years to transform a small company worth more than 10 million yuan into a large company with a market value of more than 3 billion yuan.

Therefore, Ren Yingying became a so-called child of someone else's family in the Kyoto circle.

She is beautiful, capable, and has the Ren family as her backer.