Chapter 88

Tension and anticipation.

The person who was nervous was Qiu Shui.

The one she was looking forward to was Lou Yuchen.

Zhang Jiayun saw that after the two of them sat down, the air pressure around them was obviously different.

Their spines were straight and their eyes were deep.

I don't know if it's an illusion, Zhang Jiayun seems to be in an ancient battlefield at this time.

And Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen are the leading generals of both sides, and the chessboard in front of them is the battlefield. The black and white chess pieces are their soldiers.

The moment the black chess fell, the war kicked off.

Even Zhang Jiayun can feel it, and Bai Yan's feeling is even clearer.

Bai Yan also played a game of chess with Lou Yuchen, and he knew how powerful Lou Yuchen was when he played chess.

At that time, Bai Yan was so suppressed that she couldn't even think of resisting.

So, soon, Bai Yan was defeated.

At this time, Lou Yuchen's aura was even stronger than when he was playing against him, so that the people beside him did not dare to breathe. Not to mention Qiushui sitting opposite.

What Bai Yan didn't expect was that Qiu Shui's body also had that oppressive temperament. An aura comparable to that of Lou Yuchen.

As soon as the time fell, Bai Yan finally understood the difference between herself and Qiu Shui.

Even though the chess game has just started, but in terms of momentum, he lost. He is not as good as Qiushui.

When Lou Yuchen was playing chess, his aura was indeed very powerful.

If your concentration is not good, or your chess skills are not good, you will easily panic. Thus losing again and again.

However, someone's aura is stronger than Lou Yuchen's.

That is the Go teacher in the system space.

If Lou Yuchen is the general, then the old man is the emperor.

When the old man was playing chess, he had the aura of looking down on all living beings from above.

When he first faced the old man, Qiu Shui was always frightened. As a result, many mistakes were made when playing chess.

It can be said that among all the honesty in the system space, Qiushui is most afraid of the old man.

However, now Qiu Shui is not afraid.

He even started to chase after the old man as a target.

He wants to take the old man's throne and become the new emperor.

Qiushui is constantly changing in every game of chess, whether it is chess strength or mentality. Like a cocoon, it is slowly transforming, and will soon break out of the cocoon and become a butterfly.

This is something that even he himself has not discovered.

Therefore, Qiu Shui was nervous at first.

But the moment Lou Yuchen picked up the chess piece, his momentum changed. Qiu Shui seemed to feel that he was in the system space in an instant, and instantly changed into the state when he was facing the old man.

"Snapped……"

"Snapped……"

The two of them had one hand and one hand, and they almost didn't think about it. The next moment the other party made a move, they made the move directly.