Chapter 102 The Qin Family's Birthday Banquet

As one of the four major families in Kyoto, the Qin family can be said to have basically stood at the top of the bright side.

And all this is due to the old man of the Qin family.

The original Qin family could only be considered rich, not expensive.

But under the management of Mr. Qin, it has become a family with both wealth and honor.

It can be said that it was Mr. Qin who single-handedly created the current Qin family.

Therefore, Mr. Qin is a man of integrity in the Qin family, and is of great importance in the capital.

Of course, there will be many dignitaries present at Mr. Qin's birthday banquet.

It can be said that it is an honor for many families to be able to attend the birthday banquet of Mr. Qin.

And there are many people who want to use this birthday banquet to find opportunities for themselves and their families.

Of course, there are also many family members who want to play Qin Ze's idea.

After all, the previous heir of the Qin family is still in a coma, and the chance of waking up is too slim.

Qin Guoming didn't have much talent in business, so Mr. Qin had already told the outside world. Heirs will be found in the grandchildren.

And Mr. Qin has two sons and a daughter.

The eldest son is Qin Guoming, the second son Qin Guokang, and the youngest daughter Qin Shu.

Qin Guoming loves beauty, but he only married one wife. She was the biological mother of the eldest son Qin Lin who was in a coma.

Qin Lin's mother is the daughter of the Lin family in Jingdu, although the power is not as powerful as that of the Qin family. But it is also not to be underestimated.

It's just a pity that because of a car accident, Qin Lin's mother died on the spot. And Qin Lin remained in a coma.

At that time, everyone thought that the car accident was a conspiracy.

However, after Mr. Qin, Qin Lin's grandfather, and the head of the Lin family investigated together. That car accident was indeed an accident.

Of course, after Qin Lin's mother died, Qin Lin was in a coma again. It's not that Qin Guoming didn't expect to marry another wife and have a son.

However, Qin Guoming was also in the car accident at that time. Although he was not unconscious, he was injured in an important place. no longer able to reproduce.

Therefore, when he knew that he had an illegitimate child abroad, Qin Guoming would find a way to bring Qin Ze back.

If there is no Qin Ze, then the huge Qin family may be handed over to Qin Guokang's son in the future.

This was the last thing Qin Guoming wanted to see.

Mr. Qin also knew Qin Guoming's thoughts, and he neither opposed nor supported it.

Because in old man Qin's mind, the most suitable heir is only his eldest grandson, Qin Lin.

It's just that when Qin Lin will wake up is still unknown.

He might wake up tomorrow, or he might not wake up until Mr. Qin died.

Therefore, Mr. Qin was also forced to choose a second heir, just in case.

As Qin Lin's younger brother and Qin Guoming's son, Qin Ze lives in the old house. The chances on the bright side are much greater than those of Qin Guokang's son.