Chapter 129 Cooperation

What the hell, pretending to be a boyfriend?

As a professionally trained person, unless you can't help it. Otherwise, Qiu Shui would never show an expression on his face that did not suit his status and etiquette.

But he was really suffocated.

It's almost useless to look at Ren Yingying with the eyes of caring for the mentally retarded.

Did she think she was acting in a TV series, or a plot in a novel?

Pretending to be a boyfriend, this bloody plot, even the current domineering president doesn't need it.

"You want someone to pretend to be your boyfriend, I think Zhang Jiayun will be very willing."

Ren Yingying is Zhang Jiayun's goddess. If Ren Yingying wants to find someone to pretend to be her boyfriend, Zhang Jiayun probably doesn't have to think about it, so she agrees directly.

"He can't."

Zhang Jiayun is just a member of the Zhang family's collateral lineage, and his ability is not good enough. In the circle of Kyoto, Zhou Hao and the others can be said to be notorious for not doing their jobs properly.

Therefore, although Ren Yingying knew that Zhang Jiayun liked him, Zhang Jiayun was never on Ren Yingying's mate selection list.

"Then why are you looking for me?"

Qiu Shui was puzzled. He was a man with a little money, and he didn't have any influence behind him.

If it wasn't for the system's actions in the previous few things, making them like this use the mouse, he would not even be as good as Zhang Jiayun.

"Because my grandfather has started to put pressure on me recently. I have made it clear that if I want to become the heir of the Ren family, I must find a boyfriend who satisfies him. As long as he is satisfied, then I can justifiably take over the Ren family .”

"At Grandpa Qin's banquet, my grandfather met Qiu Shao. He was very satisfied with Qiu Shao. That's why I want to cooperate with Qiu Shao. As long as you promise to pretend to be my boyfriend for a while, I can help you get Let's hear about Guangyao."

With slender fingers, Ren Yingying put a bang on her forehead behind her ear. On the small and delicate ears are shiny and round pearl stud earrings. Elegant, with a touch of sexy.

Every movement of her, every look in her eyes exudes the charm of a goddess all the time.

However, in Qiu Shui's eyes, Ren Yingying's beauty in front of him is probably barely on the level of Lou Yuchen.

In addition, he already had someone in his heart at this time, and he didn't feel Ren Yingying's charm at all.

I just feel that the woman in front of me is not so utilitarian.

"Satisfied with me?" Qiu Shui couldn't help sneering, "I don't think she is satisfied with me."

Seeing that the time agreed with Lou Yuchen was approaching, Qiu Shui didn't have the heart to deal with her anymore.

Qiu Shui glanced down at the watch in his hand, then stood up, "I'm sorry, Miss Ren, I'm not interested in the cooperation you mentioned. I'll make an appointment with friends later, please forgive me for not being able to entertain you."

Before coming here, Ren Yingying actually had a lot of confidence in her heart.

She thinks that she is still very attractive.

After all, she is recognized as the number one best marriage candidate in the Kyoto circle.

She is pretty and has a good figure. Good temperament. The ability is still very strong.