Chapter 106 It's All Coincidence (2)

"Qiu Shui?"

When Qiu Shui heard someone calling his name, he immediately turned around.

He saw a sexy and enchanting woman in a blue evening gown, with a career line on her chest that almost exploded, and delicate makeup, looking at him with a smile on her face.

The woman not only has a strong career line, but also has a pair of slender and fair legs that are very eye-catching. The facial features are also very beautiful, and she is a rare stunner.

At the very least, when Qiu Shui turned around, he saw a lot of male eyes following the woman behind her.

"Who are you?"

Because his back was facing Zhang Jiayun and the others, he didn't see the weird look on Zhang Jiayun's faces.

"Hello, my name is Lu Qi." Lu Qi stretched out her fair little hand, and then blinked at Qiushui with a pair of watery, passionate eyes. Those eyes seemed to have hooks, trying to hook Qiushui's soul.

It's a pity, after seeing Lou Yuchen's truly sentimental peach blossom eyes, Lu Qi's eyes are not so beautiful in comparison.

On the contrary, because of heavy eye makeup, wearing contact lenses, and thick false eyelashes. It seems a little too fake.

Lou Yuchen's eyes were still beautiful.

However, as a well-bred man, Qiu Shui still stretched out his hand and shook her gently.

"Hello, my name is Qiushui."

"I know." Lu Qi looked at Qiushui affectionately, "I came here to thank you."

Qiu Shui was puzzled, "Thank you?"

Lu Qi nodded, "Yes, Zhong Yujie, do you still remember?"

"He, of course." Zhong Yujie Qiushui was very impressed! Now I'm having a national meal with his dad!

"Before Zhong Yujie wanted to chase me, but I disagreed. Unexpectedly, he sent someone to threaten our family. He said that if I did not agree to associate with him, he would make our family disappear in the capital."

"Fortunately, there is you, Mr. Qiu, thank you, let the scum like Zhong Yujie be punished. Otherwise, I don't know what to do."

"I don't know, Mr. Qiu will attend the dinner party tonight, do you have time? I would like to treat Mr. Qiu to a supper, thank you very much."

As Lu Qi spoke, tears welled up in her eyes, matching her lovely and pitiful expression. It's like a rose that has been hit by snow and frost in winter, beautiful and delicate.

I can't wait for someone to pull her into his arms and love her well.

It is even more unbearable to refuse.

However, Zhang Jiayun and the others standing behind Qiushui twitched their mouths when they saw it.

Zhang Jiayun couldn't help but take a step forward, ready to remind Qiu Shui. But Qiu Shui spoke up.

"Miss Lu, I think you have misunderstood. Zhong Yujie was punished only because he violated the law. It has nothing to do with me. Therefore, you should not thank me. It is the country's just laws."

Please have supper? What a joke, he hasn't finished his study task today. After going back, but still have to continue.

Going out for supper with a woman he doesn't know, won't that stop him from making money?

Therefore, Qiu Guo resolutely refused.

The charming and ecstatic expression on Lu Qi's face froze.

Qiu Shui's refusal was completely beyond her expectations.