Chapter 150 The Plan Begins

Giving the car to Zhang Jiayun and the others, they were all moved and burst into tears.

Qiu Shui watched them screaming with joy like a child receiving a beloved gift.

After waiting for a while, he shouted to them: "Okay, the gift is also given, so let's talk about the matter that you are going to sell yourself."

"Sell yourself?"

"Sell yourself?"

Several people looked at Qiu Shui in unison.

"Yes, prostitution." Qiu Shui's bright smile carried a hint of evil.

after an hour.

Zhou Hao and the others drove the car Qiu Shui gave them, and left with a heavy expression on their faces.

What Qiu Shui said tonight is no longer within their ability.

You have to go back and discuss the decision with your family.

Qiu Shui also gave them time, just like Ren Yingying. Give him an answer before noon tomorrow.

Qiu Shui stood at the door, quietly watching them leave.

"Host, forget about that human named Ren Yingying, why are you still looking for these few humans?"

The system is very incomprehensible.

That Ren Yingying can be said to be a shield to prevent detection by the main system.

What happened to these humans?

"With the addition of these few humans, our interests will be divided again."

This is the reason why the system is most dissatisfied.

"Small system, enlarge the layout." Qiu Shui felt a little helpless when the system was always staring at the benefits, "It's easier to do things with more people."

"With this system, everything can be solved. Those few humans are completely superfluous."

Anyway, the system just doesn't want Zhang Jiayun to share its benefits.

"But I've already promised them, so I can't go back on my word, right? That would be a breach of promise. I remember that in the etiquette of rich people, breaking promises is not allowed." Qiu Shui shrugged.

The system was depressed, with a look of "this system really can't do anything about you", "Forget it, since the host has already said it out. But next time, it can't be like this, there is no way Baibian will give money to others. You are too much, the host. If you have no experience, you must study hard.”

As Qiu Shui said, breaking promises is not allowed in the law of the rich.

Therefore, the system reluctantly agreed. Immediately afterwards, he shielded himself and sulked.

However, what it didn't know was that when it shielded itself, Qiushui showed a meaningful smile.

Qiu Shui turned around to go back to the house, but the phone rang.

Qiu Shui picked up the phone and looked at it. It was Ren Yingying who called.

coming.

Qiu Shui answered the call.

"Young Master Qiu, please send the information."

Well, the prey is hooked.

Qiu Shui opened his mouth, revealing his white teeth, "Very good, I believe you will be very happy with your current choice in the future."