Chapter 79 Find the wrong person?

After Qiu Shui finished playing chess, he went back to the villa with Zhang Jiayun.

Zhang Jiayun drove Qiushui's Lightning King sports car and went out to chatter.

And Qiu Shui went back to the villa, sorting out the money to be given to Zhang Jiayun and the others.

It was agreed before that it is investment, but the profit of investment is up to Qiushui to decide.

This time the amount was large, but the rebate multiple was lower than last time.

On the contrary, the profit of "return on investment" this time must be less than that of last time.

Therefore, Qiu Shui decided to double the money they invested.

Their combined capital is 120 million, and if doubled, it will be 240 million. This is a lot of money.

At noon, the bank called.

Because of the 7.2 billion in Qiushui's ordinary savings card, the manager of the bank called Qiushui himself.

He said he wanted to help Qiushui apply for the most advanced VIP card.

Qiu Shui thought for a while, his current card has a transfer limit.

Just like now, if he wants to transfer money to Zhang Jiayun and others, he has to go to the bank to handle it.

But for the premium VIP card, there is no limit on the transfer amount.

This seems to be necessary.

Therefore, Qiu Shui agreed and said that the afternoon would pass.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, Qiu Shui appeared at the door of the bank.

The manager of the bank warmly entertained Qiu Shui.

Qiu Shui was wearing high-end custom-made casual clothes. Although the manager couldn't tell what brand the clothes were, he could see the watch on Qiu Shui's hand.

The manager thought that Qiushui was a child of some big family, so his attitude was more respectful and enthusiastic.

After all, a personal account has a deposit of 7.2 billion, but it is very small.

That's liquidity, not the market valuation of those companies. This meaning is completely different.

The manager quickly applied for the highest-level VIP card for Qiushui, and helped Qiushui transfer the money to the accounts of Zhang Jiayun and the others.

It was the first time Qiushui came to the bank without queuing, and everything was done in less than fifteen minutes.

Under the respectful and surprised eyes of the bank manager, he got into a taxi and went back to the villa.

After returning to the villa, start today's learning tasks.

Recently, because I have been too busy, my study tasks have been pulled down a bit.

This is impossible, 1,000 yuan a class, that is not a small amount of money, although he still has about 6 billion yuan in deposits. But being a human being can no longer float away. That deposit cannot be moved.

While Qiu Shui was studying, Lou Yuchen on the other side looked at the chessboard in front of him in disbelief.

Jiang Ruozhi who was sitting on the side was also very shocked.

"how come......"

What shocked them was not how strong Bai Yan's chess skills were. On the contrary, Bai Yan's chess strength is so low that they can't believe it.