Chapter 172

After breakfast, it was almost eight o'clock.

In the living room, several girls kept looking at Qiushui and the others.

After finally making up his mind, he formed a team and walked over to Qiushui and the others.

As a result, Liang Liang suddenly ran in from the door in a hurry.

Seeing Liang Liang coming, Qiu Shui stood up and asked, "It's already eight o'clock, didn't you say there are two brothers? Why haven't you come yet?"

In addition to inviting Qiu Shui and the three of them, Liang Liang also invited two friends to be brothers.

Originally the best man belonged to Zhou Dagang. After all, he was only about 1.8 meters tall, plus all his muscles. Being a best man is absolutely qualified.

But later, Zhou Dagang said that he accidentally injured his arm while playing. It's a bit inappropriate to be a best man.

Therefore, Qiushui was on top.

But looking at Qiu Shui today, Zhou Dagang's arm seems to be fine!

"They can't come." Liang Liang had a look of dumbfounding on his face.

"what happened?"

Zhou Dagang and others all stood up at the same time.

"One's wife is just going to give birth today, and the other's wife is also joining in the fun. The two of them are obviously a week behind the due date, but they happened to give birth together today. It's still the same hospital."

Liang Liang didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

He knew it was a good day to get married today, but he didn't expect it to be a good day to have a baby!

"Isn't this Double Happiness?" Ouyang Xu pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose, "Today is such a good day."

"The two brothers are gone, so what should we do?" Zhou Dagang said with a puzzled look on his face, "I can't just make two brothers on the side of the road, right? Otherwise, Liang Liang, you can call and get two relatives to make up the number of people." .”

It's all planned, five best man brothers on the groom's side, and five bridesmaid sisters on the bride's side.

Make a cross. Means perfect.

It's impossible to do without two people now.

Liang Liang looked at the living room outside. In the living room, apart from a few young girls, there were only uncles and aunts in their forties.

There are also people from the generation of grandparents.

The other young people are still in the hotel, so they probably haven't woken up yet.

Liang Liang said anxiously: "We don't have any suitable people here. The wedding car is almost downstairs, and we are going to pick up the bride in half an hour. There is a set time for us to pick up the bride. We can't be late , and not too early."

"Then suddenly, where can I find someone?" Zhou Dagang scratched the back of his head with helplessness on his face.

Liang Liang's gaze stopped at Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao.

Suddenly, the eyes light up.

Immediately stepped forward and said to the two of them: "I don't know, can the two of you do me a favor today and act as brothers?"

"Us?" Lou Yuchen was stunned.

"Us?" Liang Zitao was also stunned.

They just came to join in the fun and have a wedding banquet.