Chapter 187 Too Expensive to Afford

While Qiu Shui was messing with himself in the room, Lou Yuchen was also changing clothes in the room.

His thoughts seemed to coincide with Qiu Shui's.

Originally, I thought that today was a date, and I wanted to dress more formally.

However, when he thought of something later, he silently changed into relatively ordinary clothes.

For the first date between the two, it's best to keep a low profile so that no one will disturb you.

Lou Yuchen's room is next door to Qiushui's room.

But this next door is not just a room away.

But separated by a yard.

The courtyard where Qiushui is located is the main courtyard.

There are ten rooms in the main courtyard.

In addition to the spacious master bedroom in Qiushui, there are five separate cloakrooms, as well as study rooms and storage rooms.

And Lou Yuchen lived with Liang Zitao and Uncle Fu in the yard next to Qiushui.

The layout of that courtyard is similar to that of Qiushui's.

Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen met at the archway connecting the two courtyards.

When the two found that the other was wearing black and white matching casual clothes, they couldn't help but smile at each other.

"Good morning." Qiu Shui greeted with a smile.

Lou Yuchen's peach blossom eyes were stained with a faint smile, and he replied, "Good morning."

Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen's clothes, and then at his own.

Both are white tops and black pants.

It's just that Qiu Shui was wearing white casual shoes, while Lou Yuchen was wearing black casual shoes.

Looking at it like this, the two of them looked like they were wearing couple outfits.

Qiu Shui thought so, and said so.

"It seems that we have a good understanding, this dress looks like a couple's outfit."

Qiu Shui said to Lou Yuchen with a smile.

Lou Yuchen said, "It's not like."

Qiu Shui looked at him suspiciously.

He raised his sexy thin lips, and said in a low and magnetic voice: "As long as the two of us wear it together, it's a couple outfit."

Qiu Shui was stunned for a moment.

This... Is Lou Yuchen talking about love?

God, when did he light up the skill point of love talk?

Qiu Shui was a little surprised and said, "Could it be that you secretly studied love words last night without telling me?"

"You don't need to learn." Lou Yuchen suddenly stretched out his hand, and gently pulled Qiu Shui into his arms, "Because these are not words of love, but words from my heart."

Lou Yuchen was half a head taller than Qiu Shui.

Lou Yuchen's hand gently wrapped around Qiushui's waist.

Qiu Shui's chin rested on his shoulder.

Both hands stretched out naturally, and hugged Lou Yuchen back.

Outside the corridor, there was a cool breeze and a drizzle.

At this time, Qiu Shui felt the body temperature transmitted by Lou Yuchen through the clothes, and felt extraordinarily warm.