Chapter 78 Misidentification

The system heard the conversation between Qiushui and Fang Jun clearly.

After Qiushui came out of the game, he kept persuading Qiushui.

"Host, as a rich man, how could you not have bodyguards to protect you? That human being threatened you like this just now. If you really do something, this system won't be able to save you, the host."

Qiu Shui pressed the button of the elevator with a smile, and while waiting for the elevator, he said, "I've already said that, your bodyguard regiment is too expensive, I don't deserve it."

One hundred million a year is more than that. Moreover, the salary will need to increase every year in the future. His current savings are not enough to hire these bodyguards.

"Speaking of which, the host just doesn't want to pay." The system wondered, "You have billions of Chinese coins, host, why are you so stingy? Is your life or money more important?"

The elevator door opened, Qiu Shui walked in, and waited until the elevator door closed. Just in my mind, I said to the system: "Life is important, and money is also very important. Since you are so concerned about my safety, the system, then I wondered, that super bodyguard group, would you give me a hundred or so for free?" Years? I won’t be safe in this way.”

The system said depressedly: "Speaking of which, you, the host, just want to prostitute for nothing."

Qiu Shui nodded, honestly, "Ah, I just want to whore for nothing."

"Host, how can you do this?" The system felt that its host was becoming more and more reckless.

"I've always been like this, you don't know me now, do you?" Qiu Shui smiled secretly: "I'm sorry, you have bound me, and it's too late to regret."

"Ahhhh..." The system kept rolling in Qiushui's mind.

Qiu Shui ignored it. Let it be contrived.

Although the system can't wait to transfer the money directly from Qiushui's card, Qiushui just doesn't want to spend the money, and the system can't help it.

Without the consent of the host, the system has no right to use Qiushui's deposits.

After all, their systems also have system rules.

The elevator doors stopped on the third floor.

The door opened and a familiar face walked in.

When the other party saw Qiu Shui, he immediately frowned, "Why is it you again?"

Qiu Shui said with an innocent face: "It's not me again."

That's right, the person who came was Bai Yan who had been on the same field as Qiu Shui three times before.

Originally, Qiu Shui sighed, but this time he didn't compete with Bai Yan again. Unexpectedly, this met in the elevator.

Today, Bai Yan, like Qiu Shui, is also wearing white casual clothes. Even the shape is exactly the same as Qiushui.

Bai Yan's left arm was also tied up with a bandage.

Seeing his appearance, Qiu Shui smiled and said, "Why, you also act as a one-armed hero?"

Bai Yan retorted: "You are a one-armed hero. I fell in the shower, and I am right-handed. Even if I hurt my left hand, it will not affect my chess at all."

He didn't expect that after mocking Qiu Shui as a one-armed hero, he broke his arm when he took a bath at night.

Luckily it's just dislocated and a strap will do the trick. If it hurts the joint bone, it will be troublesome.