Chapter 38 Drive a Little Electric Donkey

The process of eating is quite enjoyable.

Liang's father and Liang's mother are old, and besides, they think Qiushui is a young man.

Young people like to chat with young people, so after dinner, the two left first. Leave room for young people like Qiu Shui and Liang Liang.

During this period, Liang Liang and Zhou Dagang wanted to drink with Qiushui, but Qiushui refused.

The reason is that Qiu Shui came here by car, don't drink and drive, don't drink while driving.

"You came here by car? Have you got your driver's license?" Zhou Dagang asked.

"No, I drive a battery car." Qiu Shui also thought about going to learn to drive and get a driver's license when he had time. But it's been empty lately.

"Battery car?" Zhou Dagang said with a smile: "You boy, you want to deceive me again."

Zhou Dagang and the others didn't believe that Qiushui would come here in a battery car, thinking he was joking.

"Hey, you boy, did you change your watch again?" Liang Liang happened to see the watch that Qiu Shui raised his hand.

He remembered the watch he asked Qiushui to borrow before, "The watch you borrowed from me before was pretty good. It's a pity that it's a miscellaneous watch. This one is worthy of your identity now. Dehua Luokang's watch , your watch is at least a million, right?"

Brand-name watches?

Qiu Shui couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth.

"Just this watch, does it cost millions?" Zhou Dagang looked at the watch on Qiushui's wrist in surprise.

"That's not true. I still know the logo of De Hua Luo Kang. Although it is a foreign brand, it is indeed a joint venture between China and foreign countries. Most of the designers are Chinese."

Liang Liang likes watches, so he did some research on watch brands.

"But when it comes to watches, the best is of course our Longteng watch. I don't know when I will be able to own a Longteng watch."

Liang Liang wanted a Longteng watch even in his dreams!

"I remember your money, is it enough to buy a Longteng watch?"

Qiu Shui picked up the wine glass and took a sip of the freshly squeezed orange juice in the glass. Well, as expected of a five-star hotel, this freshly squeezed orange juice is sweet.

"The money was saved to buy a big house." Liang Liang smiled at Zhao Rongrong beside him, "Isn't it, wife?"

Qiu Shui almost choked on the orange juice, looked at the two in surprise, "wife?"

Zhao Rongrong leaned shyly beside Liang Liang, and said with a slightly flushed cheek, "We went to get the certificate in the morning."

"Damn, no way, your speed is too fast." Zhou Dagang looked surprised.

Ouyang Xu didn't expect Liang Liang to move so fast.

Liang Liang said disapprovingly, "Anyway, we are also planning to get married. We will get the certificate first, and we will be going to see the house in two days. For this, I must thank Qiu Shui, who helped me replace the small house with a big one. "

15 million is enough for Liang Liang to buy a large-scale house in the Fourth Ring Road of Kyoto, which can be settled.

To settle down in Kyoto, one must first have a bachelor’s degree or above graduated from Kyoto University.