Chapter 166 Argument

After the awards ceremony, Qiu Shui went directly to the trending searches.

Three of the headlines were all about Qiushui.

Among them, the headline that ranked first was not about him winning the championship, but about his conversation with the reporter.

"Sorry, that's already my most low-key time."

As soon as these words came out, it was an instant kill!

Before, Qiu Shui was on the hot search because of playing chess with Bobby.

After all, Bobby was really too arrogant back then, and many people hated him so much.

However, many chess players have nothing to do with him.

As a result, Qiu Shui made a move.

Just take Bobby away.

In addition to taking Bobby away, Edward was also taken away.

Except for the two of them, Qiushui later. Qiushui took away the chess players from the Star-Spangled Country, the Kimchi Country, and the Cherry Blossom Country.

As a result, Qiushui has the title of a foreign chess player killer.

Now, because of this sentence, Qiu Shui seemed to show off his wealth, but he didn't seem to show off his wealth, so he killed the reporter in seconds.

Of course, netizens are talking about this matter.

"This answer is beautiful."

"From the very beginning, I was concerned about this amateur chess player called a chess player. I didn't expect him to win the championship. It was like a dream."

"His chess is very strong, well, stronger than those professional chess players. I suspect that he already has the strength of a professional nine-dan."

"Some time ago, he also seemed to be on the hot search. I heard that it was because he brought dozens of bodyguards. If you ask me, there is nothing wrong with that reporter. He is just going to participate in a competition. It is really not good to bring so many bodyguards. Alright. This is naked showing off your wealth!"

"I said the one upstairs, it looks like a poor guy. They are rich, so what's wrong with bringing a bodyguard. Besides, they didn't bring bodyguards into the arena. They just escorted them outside the arena."

"That's right, there are too many people who hate the rich now. I heard that Qiu Shui's family is very rich. It's normal for a young man like this to go out with bodyguards. Even celebrities bring a bunch of bodyguards!"

"But professional chess players, there are quite a few chess players with rich families. Why don't you see people with bodyguards? He just shows off his wealth."

"I hate this kind of people the most. You have to bring a lot of people with you when you go out. If you don't know, you think our Hua country is so dangerous. It is because of these nouveau riche that our Hua country is in a mess."

"I really laughed. Upstairs, it's rare to hate the rich and hate the rich without thinking. They are a Go champion, and it's their fault that they are rich."

"If you want me to say, don't be sour on those poor people upstairs. Do you know why they bring bodyguards? Because they wear a listed company on their bodies."

"Haha, I thought I was the only one who saw it, but I didn't expect there to be others of the same kind."

...

Netizens in Huaguo are really powerful.

Soon someone picked up Qiu Shui's outfit at the awards ceremony.