Chapter 55 Hualong Cup Qualifiers

Zhang Jiatai stared intently at the chess game that had already been decided on the computer screen, and did not return to his senses for a long time.

Lost again, a complete defeat.

Moreover, Zhang Jiatai felt that the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves seemed to be stronger than before.

How could a person grow so much in just a day or two.

So, there is only one possibility.

This person, when playing chess with him before, did not show his true strength.

Zhang Jiatai felt that he was standing in front of a peak that went straight into the sky.

When he thought that what he saw when he looked up was the top of the mountain, but in fact it was just the halfway up the mountain covered by the white clouds in the sky.

The real mountain top is still hidden in the white clouds.

This person's chess is terrible, he can see through people's hearts, and people can't help but shudder.

Zhang Jiatai looked at his hands that were still trembling slightly, and he suddenly felt that the fear of being promoted from the sixth rank to the seventh rank was not so scary in front of the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves.

Since this time, Zhang Jiatian has never played chess with the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves as before.

Because he has already seen that the chess strength of the two is very different, he decided to wait for the promotion match a few months later, after he has successfully promoted, he will come to challenge this autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves.

The Longteng watch sent for repair was sent back by the staff of Longteng company headquarters in person.

Not to mention, although there are 40 different watches in Qiushui's cloakroom, the feel is still comfortable for Longteng watches.

The most important thing is that the Longteng watch is really high-end, with a simple and fashionable style, which Qiushui likes very much.

Soon, the time came to the Longhua Cup Go Tournament, the opening day of the qualifiers.

The Hualong Cup this time can be described as having a huge momentum, it is officially held, and the leaders of all parties will support it.

The Hualong Cup qualifiers in Kyoto are held in the largest sports center building in Kyoto.

There are more than 50,000 contestants in the preliminaries of the Kyoto Hualong Cup.

All the contestants will participate in the competition together.

The sports center building has a total of 23 floors. Each floor has 15 competition rooms. Each competition room has more than 300 square meters and can accommodate 200 people to participate in the competition.

In other words, one floor can accommodate a total of 3,000 people to participate in the competition.

Before the competition, all the contestants have already assigned the venue, floors and rooms of the competition.

In this qualifier, some people Qiushui knew also participated together.

There are Zhang Jiayun, Zhou Hao, and Bao Yingyuan.

Xia Canyang has been busy with his company's new game recently. Not to mention, the advertising was done well. Qiu Shui had already seen the promotion of his game on several websites.

According to Xia Canyang, the feedback from players is also very good. This game might really be on fire.

Because this is the first time Qiu Shui has participated in such a formal game since he learned Go.