Chapter 144 Doubt

The game time is still ten o'clock.

Qiu Shui got up early, after running and taking a shower. Just finished breakfast leisurely.

Zhang Jiayun originally proposed to send Qiushui to the sports center building, but Qiushui refused.

He was injured in his arm before, so he needed Zhang Jiayun to pick him up.

Now that there is a bodyguard group, there is no need for Zhang Jiayun to pick him up.

Of course, Qiushui would rather drive a battery car than take a car.

It's only recently that the weather has started to get hotter.

In addition, in the past two days, Kyoto has begun to rectify a large number of battery cars, so Qiushui can only go to the competition by car.

This time the car was still followed by three bodyguards. It's just that this time I only drove one car, not two cars like before.

The car he drives is still the low-key Red Star Dragonrider.

Not to mention, this Red Star Dragonrider looks low-key on the outside, and many people really don't know it when it's driving on the road.

The car parked in the parking lot, and Qiu Shui went directly to the side entrance of the sports center.

As early as on the way here, Qiu Shui saw the main entrance of the sports center building, where a large group of media reporters had gathered.

In addition to reporters, there are many people live broadcasting.

Today's game is the real game. The previous match was the qualifying match.

Although many people came, they were all amateur chess players.

Although few people came to the game today, half of the 140 players are professional players. And several of them showed amazing Go talents in last year's scheduled competition.

Among them, Fang Wenchuduan and Guo Ruoxichuduan, the daughter of chess king Guo Gong, are particularly outstanding.

Of course, except for these young professional chess players. Stand out from the twelve knockout rounds. Qiu Shui, who was two-thirds of the time away from the second place, was also the focus of the media's attention.

Unfortunately, so far, none of the media has any photos of Qiu Shui.

Only Qiushui's basic information when he participated in the competition.

When Qiu Shui learned that many media were looking for him, he had already quietly entered the sports center building.

There are two bodyguards, and the status of volunteers has been arranged long before the game. During the Qiushui competition, secretly protect Qiushui's safety.

There is still an hour before the official match.

In addition to the chess players participating in the competition, many high-ranking professional chess players also came to check out the spots. By the way, inquire about the situation of some chess players.

There are a total of 140 chess players in today's competition. Among them are 70 amateur chess players and 70 randomly selected first-level and second-level chess players.

The randomly selected chess players also include foreign chess players.

In this Hualong Cup competition, not many foreign chess players came.

These chess players are all running for the high prize money of the champion and the name of the champion.

Because as long as you win the Hualong Cup, you will be eligible to participate in the International Go God Competition in December.