Chapter 27 Investment (2)

"Investment project?"

Zhang Jiayun and Zhou Hao looked at each other, then Zhang Jiayun asked: "Young Master Qiu, what investment project?"

The corner of Qiu Shui's mouth raised slightly, "You don't need to worry about any investment projects. I can guarantee that within three days, the income can be doubled."

"Double within three days?" Zhang Jiayun said in surprise, "Young Master Qiu, how much investment do you need?"

"There is no upper limit on investment funds, I will count you as one. No matter how much you invest, after three days, the return can be doubled at least."

Qiu Shui originally wanted to contact this group of rich second generations tonight, but he didn't expect to meet them here by such a coincidence.

This rebate card is useless.

Of course, the autumn water should not be wasted, and should be used to the best of its ability.

And among the people he knew, apart from Liang Liang, only this group of rich second generations were left with money.

Although when these guys were by his side, they always shouted that they had no money.

But Qiu Shui didn't believe that a group of rich second generations would really have no money. It just depends on whether the money is worth their money.

Just like what happened to Xia Canyang's game company before, Zhang Jiayun and the others are so familiar with Xia Canyang. Of course, knowing that Xia Canyang's company has no investment value at all.

As friends, they have already lent money to Xia Canyang before.

Knowing that the company was a bottomless pit, the few people didn't make any further moves.

Of course, lack of money is also one of the reasons.

But they don't have any money themselves, which doesn't mean they can't get money.

There are still two days left before the rebate card can be used.

Two days, if these rich second generations want to raise money, it is enough.

That's right, Qiu Shui's idea was to borrow the chicken to lay the egg.

Now, it depends on whether the chicken is willing to enter the cage that has already been prepared.

"This..." Zhang Jiayun and Zhou Hao looked at each other again.

If it's something else, it's okay, but the rich second generation of them have always been very cautious about investing in this matter.

Now Qiu Shui doesn't say anything, Zhang Jiayun's investment is equivalent to being caught blind. So I couldn't help feeling a little hesitant.

"Young Master Qiu, can I go back and think about it before answering you?"

Although he knew that Qiu Shui's identity was not simple, Zhang Jiayun also deliberately wanted to please him.

But regarding the matter of investment, he felt that he still needed to go back and seriously consider it.

After all, Qiu Shui also said that there is no upper limit on funds, that is to say, this investment cannot be as simple as a hundred or two hundred thousand.

If the amount involved is too high, it is better to be cautious.

Zhang Jiayun was afraid that Qiushui would misunderstand, so he continued to explain.

"Of course, Young Master Qiu, it's not that I don't believe you. It's just that you also know that us second generations are not as good as your level.

Those of us who are gnawing old people don't have much spare money in our hands. If you want to invest, it will definitely take time to raise money. If you don't have much money in your hand, I won't bother Qiu Shao. "