Chapter 48 Rich People Drive Battery Cars

"Luck value +1..."

"Okay, let's go to the next city."

Qiu Shui crossed his arms and looked at the computer screen while unconsciously turning the chair.

Isn't the top of Mount Tai a little silly, really thinking that if he broke his previous game, he would have nothing to do?

As a result, cleverness was mistaken by cleverness.

It's just that I didn't expect that the people who had passed the game before could still get lucky points.

Now that I have lucky points, do I want to enter the system space to find a Go teacher to play against?

There have been a lot of games recently, and Qiu Shui feels that his chess strength is rising slowly, and he feels that he is a little swollen.

No, bloat is not a good thing.

Qiu Shui immediately turned off the computer and entered the system space. Using 1 point of luck, I played a game with the old man.

The scene changed suddenly, the familiar chessboard was placed in the middle, and the familiar old man sat opposite.

Qiu Shui immediately stood up, bowed respectfully to the old man, and then sat down with a straight posture.

The old man said to Qiu Shui: "I'll let you stick to the black first."

"Yes." Qiu Shui started the game with a serious face.

Fifteen minutes later.

Qiu Shui came out of the system space with a dejected expression on his face.

He comforted himself, it's okay, he could only hold on for ten minutes before, but now he can hold on for fifteen minutes, which is a great improvement.

The previous expansion suddenly leaked.

No, he must regain his confidence now, so he should find a rookie online and abuse him.

As a result, it turned out that the top of Mount Tai sent another game application.

Qiu Shui was puzzled, "Why is it him again, this guy, is he looking for abuse?"

No, playing chess with him has no luck. It's better to find a new person to download.

Well, it must be a low rank, the battle ends quickly, and he can play a few more rounds.

Qiu Shui directly rejected the invitation from the top of Mount Tai, and then found a rookie to start the game.

For the first time, Zhang Jiatai could comfort himself by saying that the autumn wind sweeps the fallen leaves, he is just a man who knows a few powerful tricks and is opportunistic.

After the second time, Zhang Jiatai didn't think so.

The computing power of the opponent is too terrifying.

He has a feeling of being seen through.

This kind of feeling, he has only felt in those professional chess players who are 8th or 9th dan.

But it was very strange that the opponent's chess style was not like any professional chess player he knew.

Looking at the account ID address again, it actually belongs to their Kyoto city.

Zhang Jiatai wants to play another round with the opponent.

The result was rejected by the other party.

Look at the opponent again, he is actually betting with a 2nd stage person.

What does it mean?

Do you think playing with him is worse than playing with someone in the second stage?