Chapter 182 Door to Door

Liang Zitao really couldn't stand the two of them.

Just left the living room.

Not long after I got back to my room, my phone rang.

Liang Zitao picked up his phone and looked, and Bai Jing actually sent him a message.

Bai Jing: Is 'smile' there?

Liang Zitao: Yes, what is Miss Bai's order?

Since the hero saved the beauty yesterday, Liang Zitao has successfully added to Bai Jing's letter.

Bai Jing: Thank you for what happened yesterday. I don't know if you are free tonight, but I would like to invite the three of you to dinner, thank you.

So please eat!

The beauty invites you to dinner, Liang Zitao will become available even if he is not free.

So reply directly to Bai Jing.

Liang Zitao: Yes, where are we going to have dinner?

Bai Jing sent a location of the restaurant.

Liang Zitao directly responded with an OK gesture.

Immediately afterwards, Liang Zitao rushed out of the room with his mobile phone, and went to find Qiushui and Lou Yuchen.

"Qiu Shui, Ah Chen, Bai Jing wants to treat us to dinner tonight, and she wants to thank us."

"Thank us?" Qiu Shui glanced at Lou Yuchen, and said to Liang Zitao, "You were the one who saved her, so you should be the one to thank, right? What does it have to do with the two of us?"

Liang Zitao stroked his chin and said, "I think so too. I think it's because she is a girl, and she would be a little shy to invite a man of mine alone. That's why I asked you two."

The corner of Qiu Shui's mouth twitched, but he didn't say anything.

On the contrary, Lou Yuchen directly refused for Qiushui.

"Qiu Shui needs to drink medicine now, so he can't eat outside. He won't go."

Liang Zitao: "What about you?"

Lou Yuchen: "I want to supervise him."

Liang Zitao shrugged, "Okay, it seems that the two of us are destined to have dinner together tonight. No, I'm going to choose a good-looking outfit now. This is the first time I have dinner with someone, so I can't be rude."

Qiu Shui said: "There are a lot of clothes in the cloakroom, you can choose slowly."

Before that, Qiushui swept away all the clothes, accessories and shoes in the Longxiu shop.

Plus those custom-made clothes accessories and watches.

It directly filled four rooms.

"Then I won't be polite." Liang Zitao pulled Qiushui and Lou Yuchen over, "You two are idle anyway, so give me a reference."

Qiu Shui only knew that it took a long time for girls to go shopping and try on clothes, but he didn't expect that it would take that long for a gentleman like Liang Zitao.

I've tried ten sets of clothes, and I'm still picking and choosing.

Qiu Shui looked at the time, and it has been an hour of trying.

Finally couldn't bear it.

He directly said to Liang Zitao: "Okay, you're not going to get married, just have a meal. You can do whatever you want."