Chapter 93 Private Restaurant

Lou Yuchen drove the car and stopped at the door of a private kitchen.

It was lunch time at this time, and a lot of vehicles had already parked at the door.

After Lou Yuchen got out of the car, he immediately opened the door for Qiu Shui.

Immediately afterwards, while taking Qiushui to the private restaurant, he said, "You should like the dishes here."

As soon as he walked in, Qiu Shui's first feeling was that it was quiet.

That's right, it's quiet.

I saw that in the private kitchen, on every table, there was a chessboard and Go.

And on the wall of the private kitchen, there is actually a huge classic chess set.

It was time for lunch, and many tables in the hall were full of people. The people on the table are playing chess and eating at the same time.

Everyone had a tacit understanding, and almost no words were spoken. In the hall, there were only the sounds of food being placed and food being served.

Even the waiters wear soft-soled shoes, the kind that make no sound when walking.

If it wasn't the name of the private restaurant at the door, Qiu Shui would have thought that he had come to the chess hall.

Lou Yuchen took out his mobile phone and showed it to the receptionist.

To eat here, you need to make an appointment an hour in advance.

Lou Yuchen had already made an appointment before coming.

The lady at the front desk glanced at Lou Yuchen's phone, and then looked up at Lou Yuchen in surprise.

At this moment, Lou Yuchen was still wearing a black mask, but the front desk seemed to recognize him. He smiled and nodded at him, and after registering, he immediately called a waiter and led them to the corner of the hall.

After the two sat down, the waiter put two cookbooks in front of them.

Immediately afterwards, he asked in a low voice what kind of tea the two would like to drink.

Lou Yuchen didn't speak, but looked at Qiushui. The obvious meaning is to let Qiushui do some.

"Pu'er." Qiu Shui didn't have much interest in tea, he could drink any kind of tea, so he just said one.

After hearing this, the waiter nodded, and then pressed a few times on the small palm-sized machine in his hand. Soon, another waiter brought over a pot of tea and two cups.

After the waitress poured tea for the two, Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen also ordered dishes.

After the waitress collected the menu, she returned.

Qiu Shui looked back at the tables behind him.

I saw that there are usually three or two people sitting at a table. Most people are eating and playing chess at the same time.

Some people have finished eating, and the waiter is clearing the tableware, and then brings out plates of small and delicate pastries.

They were all light-handed and did not disturb the guests playing chess.

Even if there are customers talking, they speak very quietly, for fear of disturbing others.

Qiu Shui picked up the teacup, drank it, looked at it for a while, turned around and put down the teacup, and whispered to Lou Yuchen: "The atmosphere of playing chess here is so strong. If the signboard didn't say private restaurant, I would have thought it was It's the chess hall."