Chapter 76 A White Chess

It's the fourth round, the number of people has decreased a lot, and the examination room has also begun to shrink.

Because Zhang Jiayun lost all three of them in the third round, so Zhou Hao and Bao Yingyuan did not come to the fourth round today.

Only Zhang Jiayun drove Qiushui to the competition.

On the way, Zhang Jiayun excitedly told Qiu Shao the embarrassing things after Qin Ze left Zhenbao Pavilion last night.

"Young Master Qiu, you don't know that Qin Ze just left Zhenbao Pavilion last night. Something happened to the Qin family on the back foot. Shao Fang made a move, which was fast and ruthless. In one night, accidents happened to several companies of the Qin family gone."

"I heard that Qin Ze was abused by the old man Qin's family law, and his ass was beaten. Finally, early this morning, he went to apologize to Fang Shao in a wheelchair. It's a pity that Fang Shao didn't care about him."

"Fang Jun shot so soon?" Qiu Shao was a little surprised. I did it last night, it really is the kind that I can't wait for a quarter of an hour.

Zhang Jiayun said: "That's right, Young Master Fang has always been that kind of actionist. It's also that Qin Ze who has no brains, who actually uttered nonsense in Zhenbao Pavilion last night. Young Master Fang will only fix a few small companies of the Qin family, which are already considered small. That's still giving the Qin family face. If Fang Shao really gets angry, Qin Ze probably won't die or get away with it."

There are so many people in Kyoto who are afraid of Fang Jun. Apart from being protective of Fang's family, they also think Fang Jun is a lunatic.

Once Fang Jun goes crazy, no one can stop him.

"Now that Qin Ze has been locked up at home by the Qin family, I don't know that next week, it will be Mr. Qin's birthday. The invitations have been sent out, and rumors have been released. The Qin family will give Qin Ze Rectification of name and identity. If Qin Ze's injury has not healed that day, the loss will be great."

Zhang Jiayun couldn't help whistling when he heard that Qin Ze's ass was being beaten to death, gloating over his misfortune.

Qiu Shui laughed and said, "When you all mistakenly thought that I was the illegitimate child of the Qin family, your attitude was not like this."

Zhang Jiayun and the others had a good attitude towards him before. Although he is flattering, he has a certain degree of advance and retreat, at least Qiu Shui doesn't hate it.

"How can it be the same." Zhang Jiayun quickly explained: "Before we wanted to please Qiu Shao, it was because we thought that Qiu Shao had a good personality and good conduct. You are worthy of a deep friendship. Now Qin Ze is really hard to say."

They flattered Qiushui before, and they really felt that Qiushui's character was guaranteed.

At least when they get along normally, Young Master Qiu didn't give them that kind of arrogant distance.

Qiu Shao is very approachable, and the most important thing is that there is meat to eat with Qiu Shui.

Follow Qin Ze?

Think about Lu Qiang and those people yesterday.

I heard that Qin Ze scolded him bloody, not to mention that he offended Fang Jun because of Qin Ze.

As a result, Fang Jun didn't pull them down when he taught the Qin family a lesson. He also taught them a lesson.

This is what happens when you follow the wrong person.