Chapter 173 Wedding Gift

"People from the Kyoto circle? You mean, it must be your cousin, right?"

Bai Jing knew that Zhao Rongrong's cousin was from the Kyoto circle.

Although they are only from the third-rate circle in Kyoto, they are not as good as their Bai family in terms of financial resources.

However, the forces behind it are comparable to their Bai family.

That's right, as one of the four major families in the magic capital circle, coming to the magic capital can only be regarded as the level of the third-rate circle.

This is not because of the difference in financial resources, but the difference in background and power.

"It's not my cousin. He's my husband's friend. He can be considered my cousin's friend. Some time ago, he also invested in my cousin's game company. I heard that he made a lot of money."

Zhao Rongrong basically learned about Qiushui from Liang Liang and Xia Canyang.

Although Zhao Rongrong didn't know exactly what Qiushui's family did, but until now, Qiushui's family was very rich.

Before, I heard that billions of dollars were spent in Baihua Plaza.

Billions, people just go shopping, even if they buy something, they spend it.

That's something you have to be rich to be able to do.

Zhao Rongrong didn't even dare to think about it.

Later, Zhao Rongrong asked her cousin, Xia Canyang. Is Qiushui from the Kyoto circle?

Xia Canyang replied yes at the time.

Therefore, Zhao Rongrong always thought that Qiushui was from the Kyoto circle.

Moreover, it is very likely that they are the illegitimate children of the four major families.

After all, there have been rumors that Qiu Shui is the illegitimate son of the Qin family.

Only the appearance of Qin Ze later denied this rumor.

Later, there were rumors that Qiu Shui was the illegitimate son of the Fang family.

Otherwise, how could Fang Jun treat Qiushui so well.

He even taught the Qin family a lesson secretly.

If Qiu Shui was really the illegitimate son of the Fang family, then everything would make sense.

Zhao Rongrong believed those rumors, and Xia Canyang said that Qiu Shui was in the circle. And Xia Canyang's attitude towards Qiushui is so respectful.

Therefore, Zhao Rongrong thought that Qiu Shui was the illegitimate son of the Fang family.

Although he was an illegitimate child, Zhao Rongrong did not despise him.

Not to mention that Fang's family is in Kyoto, it is a top family, and an illegitimate child can easily crush someone from a second-rate family.

Not to mention that Zhao Rongrong and the others couldn't even get into the small family.

Therefore, Zhao Rongrong is not even qualified to despise her.

Even if it wasn't for the fact that she was Liang Liang's wife, there might not be a chance to touch Qiushui.

In addition, because of Liang Liang, Zhao Rongrong had known Qiushui for a while.

Before Qiushui worked part-time to earn tuition fees, he had to take care of his studies at the same time, which made Zhao Rongrong have a good impression of him.