Chapter 97

"Scream, do you still have the guts to scream?" Xu Qing held a kitchen knife and scolded with a cold face: "When the foreigner provoked you just now, all of you big men shrank like turtles. In the end, you still It depends on a young man to find face. Do you still have face?"

Qiu Shui stood beside Lou Yuchen, looking at Xu Qingxun until none of those people could raise their heads.

Nor did they refute.

Because what Xu Qing said was the truth, none of them dared to play chess with Bobby just now, which made Bobby so arrogant.

It's not that they don't dare, but they all know how much they have, if they go up to compete with Bobby, they will only lose.

The people present, except for Qiu Shui and the other two, were all people who were going up in their thirties.

It is too shameful to rely on a young man in his twenties to save face for them now.

So, they lowered their heads one by one, with dejected expressions on their faces.

After Xu Qing finished training those people, he walked up to Qiushui. First, he glanced at Lou Yuchen who was behind Qiushui, and then, with that icy face, he showed a spring smile towards Qiushui.

"Thank you just now, otherwise, we, a group of old men, would not only embarrass ourselves, but also embarrass our Huaguo."

Seeing Xu Qingyan reprimanding others just now, Qiu Shui thought he was a serious person. Unexpectedly, he actually smiled at himself with such a friendly attitude.

"You're welcome, I should, after all, I'm also from Huaguo. And it's not their fault, it's that Bobby is too shameless." Qiu Shui just can't see that Bobby is so arrogant and shameless. A professional chess player actually threatened a group of amateur chess players to play chess with him. I have seen shameless people, but I have never seen such shameless people.

Unexpectedly, there are such shameless players in the professional Go world. I don't know how he made the first paragraph.

Xu Qing meaningfully glanced at Lou Yuchen behind Qiushui again, "Thank you, after all, you were the first person he brought to the door."

After speaking, Xu Qing turned around and went back to the kitchen.

Qiu Shui turned around to look at Lou Yuchen with some doubts, Yu Shiyuan patted Lou Yuchen's shoulder, and said to Qiu Shui: "You two sit down first, the dishes should be almost ready. Today's meal, we invite you. "

After finishing speaking, Yu Shiyuan also walked into the kitchen.

The surrounding guests immediately surrounded him.

"I'll treat you to this meal."

"Go away, I have ordered this meal."

"Young man, which dojo do you belong to? You are also very good at chess."

"Looking at your appearance, you are still a student, right? Why don't you go to set a paragraph?"

"Qiu Shui, right? Can you play a game with me?"

"Go away, I'm here for dinner. Don't delay her. Little guy, why don't you add me as a friend, how about we have an appointment when you have time?"

These people were extremely curious about Qiu Shui and were very enthusiastic.

Although Qiushui is 23 years old, he looks small. He is thin, and he is wearing white casual clothes today, so he looks like he is eighteen or nineteen years old.

Qiu Shui was helpless, he came here just to have a meal. Not here to play chess.

If he really played chess with them here, he basically wouldn't have to eat today.