Chapter 117 Found

Zhang Jiayun, Zhou Hao, Xia Canyang, He Bing and Bao Yingyuan, the second generations who got on the Qiushui boat, all gathered together.

Qiu Shui handed them the menu, "Look, what do you want to eat, order it yourself, you're welcome."

Xia Canyang glanced at the menu in front of him, swallowed, and couldn't help asking Qiushui who was full of smiles cautiously, "Young Master Qiu is in a good mood today?"

"Not bad." Qiu Shui nodded with a smile, "I made a little money yesterday."

As soon as Qiu Shui said this, the expressions of Xia Canyang and the others immediately froze.

Small money?

According to the news they got, several Gan companies suffered heavy losses yesterday.

At least more than 10 billion was lost.

And the more than 10 billion went into someone's pocket. Everyone in the Kyoto circle knows it well.

However, in Qiu Shui's mouth, this more than 10 billion is just a small amount of money?

Seeing their unnatural expressions, Qiu Shui's mouth curved up even more.

"Don't be polite to me, just order whatever you like. This restaurant was opened by me and two other friends. The dishes on this recipe taste very good."

That's right, today Qiu Shui brought Zhang Jiayun and the others to Qingyuan Private Restaurant.

First Street is the most upscale food street on Ninth Street.

Every store has its own loyal diners.

After all, those who can come to Yijie to eat are rich people. Apart from the taste of the food, what you eat here is the reputation of the restaurant.

Newly opened restaurants like Qingyuan Private Kitchen, except for some old customers, rarely new customers come to the door.

It just so happened that Qiushui was free today, and yesterday he made "a little money", so he brought Zhang Jiayun and the others to dinner.

"You opened this store, Young Master Qiu?" Bao Yingyuan directly ignored the two friends in Qiu Shui's conversation.

"It's with friends." Qiu Shui woke up deliberately, "Try it later. It tastes very good."

Zhou Hao smiled and said, "You are Qiu Shao's friend, so you have to try it out."

"Yeah, to be able to make Qiushui recommend it so much, the craftsmanship here must be very good."

"When I passed by yesterday, I was surprised that there was a new private restaurant on the first street. I wanted to try it, but I didn't expect it to be opened by Qiu Shao and your friends. The signature dish must be good." He Bing said Flipping through the menu, ordering from the waiter.

Although Qiu Shui was obviously suspected of being a peddler by Wang Po, Zhang Jiayun and the others did not expose it. On the contrary, he tried his best to please him.

When they came in just now, they saw that there were only a few people eating in this shop.

It seems that business is not very good.

Maybe it doesn't taste that good.

But since it's a store invested by Qiushui, they can't say no matter how bad the taste is.

I even thought in my heart that I would introduce my relatives and friends to join me later.

Thinking, this is why Qiu Shui asked them to come over for dinner this time.