Chapter 63 Dislocation

The middle-aged driver seemed more anxious than Qiu Shui. After registering with Qiu Shui, he ran directly to the orthopedics department of the hospital.

It is afternoon now, but there are not many patients in the orthopedics department.

The middle-aged driver was on the account of a director. As soon as he got to the door, the person inside came out limping because of the patient.

The middle-aged driver immediately walked in with Qiu Shui.

"Doctor, show him quickly. His arm fell." The middle-aged driver shouted anxiously to the doctor.

The doctor stood up, checked Qiu Shui briefly, and gave the answer of dislocation.

Then I opened a list and asked them to take a film to see if there is any fracture or fracture.

However, Qiushui felt that his arm was in severe pain, and asked worriedly: "Doctor, if my bone is cracked or fractured, can I still play Go?"

The doctor frowned and said to Qiu Shui: "Let's take the film first."

"Okay, thank you doctor, let's go now."

After the middle-aged driver took the list, he took Qiushui to take a photo, but found that there were quite a few people queuing up for the photo.

Looking at the front, there are still several people queuing up. The middle-aged driver was a little anxious.

Qiu Shui directly took the guts from the driver's hand, and then said, "Uncle, I'll just go for the filming and seeing the doctor by myself."

"How about that, I hit you, I have to take responsibility." The middle-aged driver disagreed.

Qiu Shui said helplessly: "Uncle, you didn't hit me. My arm was injured by my own fall. It has nothing to do with you. I am already very grateful that you can send me to the hospital. I will do the rest by myself." That's good, you have to go ahead."

"What you said is true?" Hearing Qiu Shui say that he was not hit by his own car, the middle-aged driver let go of the stone that weighed on his heart.

"It's true, there are surveillance cameras there. If you really did it, I won't be polite. But it's not your problem, and I can't blackmail you either!"

It wasn't the driver's fault in the first place.

Qiu Shui knew very well that he was knocked out by someone. The car was not driving fast at the time, otherwise, it would have hit him long ago.

"But the place where you fell is the zebra crossing. As a driver, I still have the responsibility." The middle-aged driver is also an old driver, and he still knows the traffic laws and regulations of Huaguo very well.

Even though his car didn't hit Qiushui, the place where Qiushui fell was the zebra crossing. As the driver of a small car, he still has to bear some responsibility.

"Didn't you register for me just now? And you sent me to the hospital yourself. You have fulfilled your responsibility. "

Qiu Shui comforted.

"This..." The middle-aged driver scratched the back of his head, still a little worried.

Qiu Shui rolled his eyes and said to him, "Well, if you still feel guilty, you can just give me the phone number of the gentleman in your car."

The driver was a little surprised and said, "You mean Mr. Lou?"

"Well, that's him."

His last name is Lou? Qiu Shui thought to himself, this surname is rare!