Chapter 24 The World of Watches and Clocks

"What? 1.3 million? Why don't you grab it?"

Nana didn't expect that the man in front of her opened his mouth like a lion.

The onlookers were also shocked by Zhang Jiayun's 1.3 million.

"1.3 million, I don't think your watch is worth 130 yuan."

Nana seemed to know something, and said with a sneer, "I understand, you must be a fake. It's not that easy to blackmail me with a garbage watch."

Nana immediately said to the fans in the live broadcast: "Brothers, I really guessed right, they are liars, they are just liars."

The fans in the live broadcast room were immediately filled with righteous indignation for the female anchor.

"What thing, a broken watch, dare to ask for a price of 1.3 million?"

"Nana, don't be afraid, brother will support you. If you touch porcelain like this, just go up and carry it."

"That's right, just go up and carry him. At worst, Nana, you can call the police directly. I remember there is a police station near West Ninth Street."

"People who hate this kind of porcelain the most, like this kind of people, should be caught and eaten in prison."

...

Seeing that fans are becoming more and more active, more and more people follow her.

Nana straightened her back even more.

That's right, she is not afraid of people who touch porcelain like this.

Touch porcelain, blackmail her?

Zhang Jiayun smiled instead of anger, he took off his watch, and then held it up for the hostess to see clearly.

"Pengci? I think you look like you are from Pengci. You can see clearly. This is a watch from the watch family ML1201. If you don't know it, you can check it online."

Nana knows about the watch family, because she wanted to buy this watch before.

However, this watch is expensive, she hesitated for a long time and was reluctant to buy it.

So, when she saw the familiar LOGO on Zhang Jiayun's watch, her heart skipped a beat.

Those fans who broadcast live also saw it.

"Si, this logo seems to belong to a watch family."

"I checked the watch of that model just now, and it's really 1.38 million."

"Oops, isn't this watch real?"

"Come on, you can tell it's a fake at a glance. You can afford a watch worth 1.38 million, and you would eat in this kind of small restaurant?"

"That's right, that person said just now that another person has fifty million watches. Do you believe there are fifty million watches?"

"It must be a fake watch. Anyone who touches porcelain will use this kind of fake watch to blackmail people. Don't be afraid, Nana. If they don't let you go, we will call the police immediately. They will definitely be scared."

...

Seeing this, Nana also firmly believed that the watch was fake.

Immediately, his attitude became tougher.

"Let me tell you, it's not that easy for you to touch me with a fake watch."

"I don't know how many people like you have hurt porcelain. You are unlucky to meet me today."