Chapter 161 Earn A Wave Of Blood

Qiu Shui and Liang Zitao soon arrived at the private restaurant.

Yu Shiyuan returned to the private restaurant one step earlier than them.

When Qiu Shui saw Xu Qing, he had a very ugly face. Yu Shiyuan was comforting him.

Seeing Qiushui and Liang Zitao coming, Xu Qing immediately led them into the private room.

"What happened?" Qiu Shui asked Xu Qing.

Xu Qing took out her phone, opened the photo album, and showed Qiu Shui.

"Our house was burglarized in the morning. Just in the morning, I was about to go home to get some things, and found that the house was turned into a mess. The safe was pried open."

Qiu Shui looked at the photos on the phone and asked, "What's missing?"

Xu Qing shook her head, "Nothing is missing. There is no shortage of cash or valuables in the safe."

"This thief turned your house into a mess, even broke open the safe, but didn't steal anything?" Liang Zitao asked suspiciously, "Is this too strange?"

Xu Qing looked at Qiushui seriously, "That's why I called Qiushui over. Besides, the surveillance video in our house was also deleted."

Yu Shiyuan added: "Not only at home, but also in the store, the lounge where we put our things, has also been rummaged. But nothing was lost."

"So?" Qiu Shui looked at them quietly.

"So, we suspect that those people came here specifically for my ancestral recipe." Xu Qing gave the answer, "Fortunately, I hid the recipe in a very safe place. Except for me and Shi Yuan, who do not know either."

"Is your ancestral recipe so great?" Liang Zitao was surprised, "There are still people who spend so much effort to find someone to steal it?"

Although Liang Zitao also knew that Xu Qing's cooking was delicious.

But there are so many hotels and restaurants in Kyoto, there are many chefs who cook delicious food.

Even if Xu Qing's recipe is passed down from his ancestors, it seems that there is no need to spend so much effort to steal it?

No matter how you think about it, it doesn't make sense!

"Did you call the police?" Qiu Shui asked.

Xu Qing shook her head, "No, because nothing was lost."

Afterwards, Xu Qing gritted his teeth and said, "Qiu Shui, who do you think is the person who stole the recipe?"

Qiu Shui pointed out, "Don't you already have the answer in your heart?"

"It's really him?" Xu Qing couldn't figure it out, "Why does he insist on my recipe? Besides, my dad saved him, so it's ungrateful for him to do so."

Qiu Shui sneered, "The person your father saved was not him at all. He just pretended to be that person, and wanted to get the recipe from you."

"What?" Xu Qing angrily went straight to the case, "So, what he said was lying to us? Young Master Qiu, do you know who the person my dad saved is?"

"I know, but I can't tell you yet. But don't worry, I will take care of this matter, and things like today will not happen again in the future."

It's better not to let Xu Qing and the others know about this, so Qiu Shui didn't say anything.

Now that Qiu Shui said so, Xu Qing couldn't ask further.

Xu Qing and Yu Shiyuan wanted Qiushui and Liang Zitao to have lunch in a private restaurant, but they refused.

Because Qiu Shui and Liang Zitao had agreed with Uncle Fu to go back to eat roast duck.