Chapter 33

After completing today's learning tasks in the system space, Longteng headquarters sent someone over to take away Qiushui's Longteng watch.

Then said that the watch will take about a week before it can be sent back.

Because the material of the watch cover is special, special customization is required.

Qiu Shui didn't think it mattered, anyway, he was not in a hurry to use this watch.

I just thought about going to a five-star hotel for dinner tonight. When the time comes, Liang Liang will have to bring his parents and girlfriend there, so he can't dress too casually.

As a result, after looking around, I found that I didn't seem to have any decent clothes.

Although there is a system in place, except for the custom-made suits embroidered with dragons that were drawn in the lottery, the clothes in his closet are still the street goods he bought before.

Even the system can't see it.

"Host, your clothes are all off and white. As the host of this system, how can you wear such clothes. This is too detrimental to the image."

"The clothes are still in good condition. People all over the street wear them like this. It doesn't hurt the image."

Qiu Shui thinks these clothes are still wearable, and there are two more, which were newly bought last month, and they haven't been worn a few times yet!

In the past, when Qiushui's adoptive parents were still there, they would try their best to give Qiushui the best.

But since their death, Qiushui has learned to be thrifty.

If the clothes are not too worn out, he will not throw them away.

This is also the habit he has developed over the years.

The system said, "Anyway, this system doesn't care. As the host of this system, how can I continue to wear these stalls. The host should go shopping for clothes now."

Qiu Shui hung the coat out of his hand back into the closet, and said happily, "Let me buy clothes? Will you pay the system?"

"Didn't the host get 50 times the rebate before? That's 600 million Chinese coins. Not to mention buying a few clothes, it's enough to buy a few branded clothing companies."

The system couldn't help muttering that he was too stingy as a host. Kari is lying on 600 million yuan to buy a few clothes, but he still wants to let the system pay for it.

"Let me pay for the clothes myself?" Qiu Shui was a little reluctant, "System, according to the novel, you shouldn't be posting some tasks. Let me go shopping, buy, buy, buy? If you can't finish it, why don't you buy it?" The kind that are not allowed to go home?"

"That's what the prodigal system does. This system is a system for showing off wealth."

"Is there any difference?"

"Of course there is a difference." The system said in an extremely serious and serious tone: "This system is dedicated to cultivating the host into a 'rich man' who is both civil and military, and proficient in everything.

"Well, after talking so much, it's because he doesn't want to pay." Qiu Shui couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "You're really stingy."

The system has exploded, and you want to cheat the owner of the system even when you buy clothes. Who is this stingy?

Although the system was unwilling to pay, Qiu Shui felt that what the system said made sense.

He also has money now, and he really needs to buy some clothes and shoes.