Chapter 146 Sorry

Qiu Shui didn't see it because his back was facing the back. Bai Yan, whom he had been meeting in the game before, also came.

sit right behind him. He heard the conversation between him and Bao Zhan clearly.

After hearing Bao Zhan actually say that Qiu Shui beat Fang Wen in chess because he bought Fang Wen with money.

Bai Yan almost didn't laugh out loud.

Qiushui still needs to use money to buy chess players to win chess?

This is simply the funniest joke Bai Yan has heard this year.

But Bai Yan didn't make a sound to remind Bao Zhan.

After all, at the beginning, he always thought that Qiu Shui, who looked like a rich second-generation son, must be just playing for fun when he came to participate in the competition.

Until he saw the chess game between Qiu Shui and his idol, the chess god Lou Yuchen.

Only then did he realize that in the game of Go, there are really others.

In the past, he thought that the highest state of Go now was Lou Yuchen.

However, now he knows that above Lou Yuchen, there is another Qiushui.

He really wanted to see how wonderful the expression on Bao Zhan's face would be when he lost to Qiu Shui.

As if sensing Bai Yan's gaze, Qiu Shui looked back. It happened to meet Bai Yan's eyes.

Qiu Shui didn't expect that he would compete with Bai Yan again.

Before he had time to react, Bai Yan restrained the gloating towards Bao Zhan on his face. With respect on his face, he nodded to Qiu Shui.

Qiu Shui was about to greet him, but he didn't expect Bai Yan to have such a serious and respectful appearance, which made Qiu Shui not used to it.

After all, every time I saw Bai Yan before, she always looked very arrogant.

Therefore, Qiu Shui had no choice but to nod towards him as a greeting.

Qiu Shui looked down at the time again. There were still twenty minutes before the game.

There are more and more people in the arena.

Today is also the day of Game 1 of the Masters Finals.

The first round of the Masters Finals will be broadcast live.

Qiu Shui thought about getting rid of Bao Zhan as soon as possible, so that he might be able to catch up with the match between Lou Yuchen and Jiang Ruoxing.

For this competition, outside media reporters are still not allowed in.

But this time the game will be broadcast live online.

For 70 groups of chess players, there will be 70 separate live broadcast rooms for live broadcast.

Therefore, on the referee table next to each group of chess players, there will be a live broadcast mobile phone.

The live broadcast will start five minutes before the game starts.

This live broadcast competition has not yet started, but many people have already poured into the live broadcast room.

Some people come for chess players they like or are familiar with, and some come to cheer for their friends and relatives.

What's more, I want to see if ordinary amateur chess players can win against those professional chess players.