Chapter 59: Vegetable Abuse Maniac?

Qiu Shui didn't know, Jiang Ruozhi and others asked all the staff in the sports center building to find him.

Because the warehouse door is in the corner, few people pay attention.

In addition, many contestants had already finished the competition and came down from the stairs. There were people coming and going, so no one saw Qiushui put the chess pieces on the board at all.

Therefore, Jiang Ruozhi and others could only return without success.

Now that the chess game has been solved, there is no need for Jiang Ruoxing to stay.

But before leaving, Jiang Ruoxing still wrote down the whole chess game with a pen.

The chess game copied in this way will be remembered more deeply in the brain.

After all, this chess game is not easy. Even if it is done by him, it may take a lot of thinking time.

However, what Jiang Ruoxing cares about is the person who broke the chess game.

Who is the master who can actually make that crucial move in just ten minutes to break this dangerous chess game?

After the first round of competition, the results will be counted in the afternoon, and the second round will be played the next day.

In the first round of competition, half of the contestants will be eliminated directly, and in the second round of competition, half of the participants will also be directly eliminated.

In other words, if you want to pass the qualifiers smoothly, you must not lose in any of the twelve rounds of qualifiers.

After the game in the morning, Qiu Shui went back to the villa, preparing to complete the task of beheading a hundred people within today.

But Jiang Ruozhi had no choice but to give up because he couldn't find anyone to play chess.

After pondering for a while, he picked up his phone, took a picture of the chessboard, and sent it to someone who had marked it specially.

After Jiang Ruozhi spent about half an hour in anxiety and anxiety, the other party finally replied to his message.

"Master Jiang unlocked it?"

Seeing the words sent by the other party, Jiang Ruozhi smiled wryly.

He expected that he would not be able to solve this chess game, so he would definitely ask his younger brother for help.

But this time the other party was wrong.

"No, there is another person who solved the chess game. That person solved the chess game in less than ten minutes."

From the mouths of several association members, Jiang Ruozhi learned that the time between them leaving the sports center building and picking them up back to the sports building would not exceed ten minutes at most.

In other words, it took less than ten minutes for someone to solve the chess game.

After Jiang Ruozhi's message was sent, three minutes later, the other party still did not reply.

Just when Jiang Ruozhi was about to send another message, the other party replied.

"Impossible. Even if Celebrity Jiang were to break this game, it would take at least half a day."

Jiang Ruozhi himself knew how difficult this game was.

Because every piece in this game of chess may form a new trap.

That is to say, White not only lays the trap by itself, but also uses black chess as part of the trap.

If you want to see through all the traps, take the most correct step. It requires a lot of computing power and reasoning ability.