Chapter 1 Binding System

In the summer of September, the sun was scorching and the sweat was pouring down like rain.

In the dormitory, after reading the text on the virtual screen in front of him, Qiu Shui said, "Damn, if you want to show off your wealth, you have to learn to vomit first?"

"It's not about learning to vomit, it's about learning how to talk, how to talk."

The system almost jumped out of Qiu Shui's mind.

Qiu Shui shrugged, "Okay, let's learn how to talk first, I think I'm missing a word."

System: "Is that a word problem? That's uneducated."

Qiu Shui was puzzled, "Aren't you a system to show off your wealth? It's not enough to give money to me, and buy it at a set time? Why do you want me to learn how to talk?"

System: "Host, please host, this system is a system to show off wealth, not some rubbish local tyrant system."

"What's the difference? Isn't it all about spending money?" Qiu Shui didn't understand. To spend money, you have to learn some messy things first. It's just unnecessary.

System: "If you only spend money, that's not called showing off your wealth, that's called prodigal. A person's wealth is not only about money, but also temperament, quality, knowledge, etc. If the host wants to show off his wealth, he must make himself rich Otherwise, what will the host use to show off?"

The corner of Qiu Shui's mouth twitched, "It's just to show off your wealth, why is it so troublesome?"

System: "Does the host want to bind it? Once the show-off system is bound, unless the ultimate task is completed, it cannot be unbound until the host dies."

This system is still relatively humane, and it will not be bound directly when it comes, and it will give Qiushui a chance to consider his choice.

"Bind, why not bind?"

Isn't it nice to have money to spend?

Anyway, Qiu Shui only had 300 yuan left in his pocket at this time, and he felt completely powerless to resist.

As for what kind of conversation to learn, learn it, what to be afraid of.

Just treat it as work.

Show off the wealth system, you can tell from the name, it must be a burden inside.

"Hey, congratulations to the host Qiushui, bound to show off the wealth system."

"The first learning task is released now. The host is requested to complete the learning task within 72 hours. After 72 hours, the assessment mode will start. After passing the assessment, a big lottery will start. If the assessment fails, the host will be obliterated."

"Wait, what is it?" Qiu Shui bounced directly from the gun, "Erasure? The system, it's just a task, why is there still an obliteration?"

System: "This is an incentive mechanism set up to prevent the host from slacking off."

Qiu Shui chuckled, "Encouragement mechanism? I think it's right for me to order the mechanism. I promised to show off my wealth, but now I am forced to learn it. Okay, come on, whoever is afraid of others, the worst is death."

Anyway, Qiushui's adoptive parents died in a plane crash three years ago.

Although Qiushui left a house and a deposit of tens of thousands of yuan.

However, in addition to paying tuition fees, the deposit of tens of thousands of yuan also includes living expenses.

Now there is not much left.