Chapter 164 Skyloft Hotel

After the system was upgraded, the lottery was also upgraded.

However, the lottery after the upgrade is also graded.

For example, those lottery draws in Qiushui before were strictly speaking, only first-level lottery draws.

Now after Qiushui completed the task, the second level lottery draw was more advanced than the previous one.

The things drawn out are also more advanced than the previous ones.

After Qiu Shui returned home, he closed the door. Can't wait to get into the system space draw.

Liang Zitao did not come back with him.

Because Liang Zitao and Zhang Jiatai have their last match at six o'clock tonight.

The two of them need to choose the runner-up and the third runner-up.

Lou Yuchen came back with Qiu Shui, but the chess players of Shengqi Club had something to ask him, so after he came back, he went to make video calls with those chess players of Shengqi Club.

Therefore, Qiu Shui was able to enter the system space to draw prizes with peace of mind.

Familiar system space, familiar big turntable.

The big turntable this time is different from the previous ones.

The color of each grid of the previous big turntable is different. The size is also different.

But in the big turntable of this lottery draw, the color of each grid is golden, and the size is the same.

There are ten grids in total, and there is a big red question mark on each golden grid.

Qiu Shui asked the fluffy system flying beside him, "Dad System, I have a question for you. Is the reward of this second-level big draw worth every grid?"

The system said: "Yes, that's right. And the value of the prizes of the second-level big rewards will not be less than 10 billion Chinese coins. Host, you can just draw as you please."

"okay."

The value is not less than 10 billion?

What kind of fairy lottery is this?

Qiu Shui was so moved that she almost cried.

Although the system said to smoke casually, Qiu Shui didn't dare to do so casually.

Instead, he was more cautious than in every previous draw.

Because he was afraid that the dart in his hand would miss the target.

If he really misses the target, according to the character of the system, the reward might be gone.

This second-level lottery draw is different, not only the lottery plate is golden.

Even the dart in his hand is golden.

Qiu Shui felt the weight of the darts in his hand, and found that apart from the different color, it seemed to be no different from the previous darts. At least the feel is the same.

The big turntable started to turn, Qiu Shui narrowed his eyes and found the right moment. He threw the dart in his hand.

The dart hit the big turntable accurately.

Then a magical scene happened.

I saw that the grid that was pierced by the dart actually burst out with dazzling golden light.

Then, as if after being dazzled, the golden light bloomed directly.

Qiu Shui immediately closed his eyes.