Chapter 165 Reporter Question

In the match between Liang Zitao and Zhang Jiatai, there is really not much suspense.

Although Zhang Jiatai's chess is very strong, and after playing against Qiushui, he has improved.

But there is still some distance from Liang Zitao.

Therefore, even though the match between the two was live broadcasted in the evening match, the number of people watching was really reduced by the number of people who played during the day.

Because it is a game without any suspense.

The next day was the awards ceremony.

Both Qiu Shui and Liang Zitao were dressed very formally.

Strangely, Lou Yuchen also put on the suit that was previously customized at Longxiu.

The black suit set off his handsomeness.

However, Lou Yuchen usually likes to wear suits, but today he wore a suit and a tie.

Therefore, Qiu Shui was just surprised and didn't think much about it.

The award ceremony of the Hualong Cup Go Competition was quite grand.

On the day of the awards, not only many well-known domestic media reporters were invited, but also many foreign journalists.

After all, the prize money for this competition is not low.

What is even more noteworthy is that the winners are all amateur chess players with no fixed skill.

What does this mean? It means that the game of Go in Huaguo has begun to turn itself inward.

Amateur chess players are no longer the kind of amateur chess players who were looked down upon before.

Qiushui, an amateur chess player, used his strong strength to prove to the professional Go world that there are also amateur players who are super powerful and stronger than professional Go players.

The whole process of the awards presentation was also broadcast live.

Moreover, the champion, runner-up and third place still need to be interviewed by the media.

This made the media who hadn't interviewed Qiushui very excited.

Qiu Shui, Liang Zitao, and Zhang Jiatai sat on the right hand side of the awarding platform.

Five bodyguards in agreeable black suits stood beside the stage. The eyes hidden behind the sunglasses, like the eyes of an eagle, stared closely at the surroundings.

As soon as there was the slightest sign of trouble, they would immediately rush to protect Qiu Shui and retreat.

The rest of the bodyguards were hidden among the people below the stage. Also ready to go at any time.

In addition to the media, there were hundreds of professional chess players who came to participate in the Hualong Cup this time.

When Liang Zitao and Zhang Jiatai, the runner-up and third runner-up, were presenting the awards, they all wished they could fast forward. Go straight to the Championship Awards** section.

The media have long waited until they were anxious, gearing up, and hungry and thirsty.

"The next thing we want to award is the champion of this Hualong Cup Go Tournament."

"The winner of this championship is a 23-year-old amateur chess player. His name is Qiushui. Welcome to our champion."

As soon as the host's voice fell, there was deafening applause from the audience.