Chapter 155 Garbage

Duan Hongjie walked to Yu Shiyuan's side and patted Yu Shiyuan's shoulder.

"In time, in six paragraphs."

Seeing that it was Duan Hongjie who came, Yu Shiyuan asked doubtfully, "Duan Hongjie? What's the matter?"

Both of them are from the go circle in Kyoto. Although they are not very familiar with each other, they are considered acquainted.

"Ask you a question." Duan Hongjie glanced at Qiushui's back, and asked Yu Shiyuan in a low voice, "Are you familiar with that Qiushui?"

Yu Shi Yuan nodded, "Well, he is my friend."

Yu Shiyuan and Xu Qing already regarded Qiushui as friends in their hearts.

After all, Qiu Shui helped them so much.

It is a friend and a partner.

"A friend? That would be great." Duan Hongjie asked, "Then what is his nickname on Youqiweiqi.com?"

"I really don't know about this, why are you asking this?"

Although Yu Shiyuan and Qiushui are very familiar, he really doesn't know much about Qiushui.

He only knows that Qiu Shui is very good at chess and his family is very rich. Also very powerful.

Otherwise, those rich second generations in Kyoto wouldn't be so afraid of Qiushui.

have no idea? Duan Hongjie was a little disappointed and said: "That's all right."

After finishing speaking, Duan Hongjie returned to his seat with a face full of disappointment.

Yu Shiyuan glanced at him inexplicably.

Duan Hongjie stared at Qiushui's back and hesitated again. As soon as he gritted his teeth and stood up, he wanted to go up and ask Qiu Shui directly.

As a result, Bobby's figure appeared at the door, and the stadium fell into silence again.

Seeing that Qiu Shui was already sitting on the seat, Bobby clenched his hands into fists and told himself to calm down. With a gloomy face, he walked over to Qiushui and sat down.

Ever since Qiu Shui put down his words yesterday morning, Bobby has been feeling extremely uneasy.

He was a little afraid that he would meet Qiushui.

After all, the shadow of Qiushui winning him before still exists in his mind and heart.

Unexpectedly, during the random match in the afternoon, they were so unlucky that they were directly drawn.

This is too bad luck.

Not enough, Bobby quickly cheered up.

He is no longer who he was before.

Over the past week or so, his chess strength has improved qualitatively.

He can even defeat a professional seven-dan chess player, what an autumn water is nothing.

That's right, he will definitely win Qiushui this time.

So, nothing to be afraid of.

After seeing Bobby sitting down, Qiushui looked at her with a murderous look in her eyes.

There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, "It seems that your god has heard the sincere cry in your heart, so, your wish has been fulfilled. Let the two of us match up."

"Hua people, don't be complacent. It's just that you beat me once by chance. Let me tell you, this time I will definitely let you know that there is a gap between you and me."