Chapter 191 Your Father Is Too Much

Liao Wenxiong is Huang Yi's father-in-law.

Not only did he drive Huang Yi out, but he also reported He Dafen's fraud and illegal fundraising.

Liao Wenxiong actually didn't know about He Dafen's illegal fundraising.

After handing over the company to Huang Yi, he was directly in a semi-retired state.

However, he still kept an eye out and did not transfer the company's shares to Huang Yi.

In his opinion, even if Huang Yi was his son-in-law, he couldn't compare to his daughter and grandson.

After driving Huang Yi out, it's not over yet.

He immediately notified the people in the company to remove Huang Yi from his position as the president of the group, and he will take charge of the group again.

After that, he immediately called Zhang Jiayun.

"Young Master Zhang, the matter has been settled. He Dafen has been arrested by the police. I have just declared that I have nothing to do with their mother and child. Those who were paid by He Dafen should go to the police station to provide evidence soon. "

Zhang Jiayun was very satisfied with Liao Wenxiong's speed of handling things.

"Well, Young Master Zhang, I wonder if I can trouble you to introduce that person. After all, we are also at fault in this matter. I want to apologize to that person in person."

Liao Wenxiong can bend and stretch.

Although this matter, if it is not handled properly, it may lead to disaster.

But as long as he handles it properly, he is likely to be able to know that one.

The name of the new boss of the Demon King can be found here.

In addition, the identity of the person who can make all the elders and youngsters of Zhang Jiayun's several families dispatched is self-evident.

If they could get on line with that person, then their Liao family might be able to directly enter the Beijing circle.

"Apologize in person?"

Zhang Jiayun disdainfully said: "There's no need to meet face-to-face, just give me the apology. I'll pass it on for you. That guy is very busy recently and doesn't have time to see you little people."

Cut, Young Master Qiu has been so busy recently that he has no time to meet them, so how could he possibly meet these insignificant people.

"Yes, yes, I am going to send an apology to Young Master Zhang immediately."

Liao Wenxiong wasn't discouraged either, after all, if he could easily catch up with him, he wouldn't be a big shot.

Besides, because Huang Yi is his ex-son-in-law after all, Huang Yi's mother must be still angry when he did such a thing.

It would be nice not to see him.

As long as he maintains his relationship with Zhang Shao and the others, there will definitely be opportunities in the future.

Liao Wenxiong immediately ordered his servants to prepare an apology. And personally came to the door and delivered it to Zhang Jiayun.

He had heard that that person seemed to like gold very much, so Liao Wenxiong prepared a box of small yellow croakers. And a card with 100 million Chinese coins.

He knew that 100 million might not even be enough pocket money for that person.

However, if you give too much, it will appear to be deliberately pleasing.