Chapter 13 Birthday Party(2)

Everyone thought Qiu Shui's birthday gift was quite mysterious and special.

When someone gives a birthday present, it will be finished as soon as it is delivered.

It was good for him, and he directly gave someone a blind box lottery?

Although this behavior seemed a little impolite, it aroused everyone's curiosity.

This was the first time someone gave a birthday present like this, and it seemed extra special.

And Qiu Shui dared to play like this, thinking about the things in this blind box, it shouldn't be easy.

Otherwise, if the things inside are too bad, if Xia Canyang gets it, then Qiu Shui will be ashamed. It even offended Xia Canyang.

Xia Canyang put his hand into the blind box. The blind box was not big, and Xia Canyang let out a "huh" as soon as he stretched his hand into it. Because it feels a little familiar.

Immediately afterwards, I touched other places and found that the feel was similar, like the feeling of a car key.

Xia Canyang didn't think too much, just grabbed a handful and took it out.

When I took it out, it turned out to be a car key.

"this……"

Looking at the car keys in his hand, Xia Canyang was a little dazed.

This birthday present is a car key?

Look at the logo on the hand, it is the key of the foreign brand Paklin sports car.

Could it be that this is the lighter for the anti-sports car key? The commemorative one?

The second after Xia Canyang pulled out the key, the sound of the system rang in Qiu Shui's mind.

"Drip... Congratulations on winning the white sports car Paklin A201, worth 6.85 million. This sports car is the most valuable among the five sports cars in the blind box. The car has been parked in the underground parking lot of No. 3 villa in Jinyue Bay."

"Because the host has given the blind box to Xia Canyang by default, the prizes issued by the blind box this time belong to Xia Canyang himself."

To actually win a sports car with the highest value, can it only be said that he really deserves to be a birthday star?

"Is this Paklin's commemorative simulated car key?" Xia Canyang asked Qiushui uncertainly.

In the small box just now, although Xia Canyang only took out one key, he was sure that the other keys seemed to be similar.

So, the birthday present Qiu Shui gave him was a commemorative car key?

The rich second generations around were a little confused when they saw that what was in Qiushui's box was actually a car key.

Hearing Xia Canyang's question again, he muttered even more in his heart.

No way, I thought it was some great gift, making it so mysterious. In the end, it turned out to be a simulated car key?

In recent years, the simulated car key has become a device for many people.

And many brand cars have produced many imitation car keys.

However, no matter how well the car key is imitated, it is still just a key.

To use this as a gift would be to underestimate Xia Canyang too much.

Isn't this purely offending people?

Or, this Qiu Shui is not a remarkable person at all, but just an ordinary person.