Chapter 183 The Scheduled Match Begins

A few days before the fixed stage competition, Liang Zitao returned to Shanghai.

After Bai Jing came to King Ren's Mansion, Liang Zitao felt that Lou Yuchen's attitude towards him had inexplicably changed.

Before returning to the magic capital, Liang Zitao was still depressed that Lou Yuchen would forget his friends after seeing sex.

Qiu Shui couldn't laugh or cry.

Even Lou Yuchen could tell that Bai Jing's target was him.

Liang Zitao seemed blind. He even pushed his letter to Bai Jing.

Liang Zitao was pretty smart before, so why is he so slow in this regard?

At that time, Qiu Shui asked Lou Yuchen why he didn't explain the matter clearly to Liang Zitao.

After all, Qiu Shui saw that Liang Zitao seemed to be really interested in Bai Jing.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be so enthusiastic about Bai Jing.

In the end, Lou Yuchen said that it would be good to let Liang Zitao learn some lessons.

To save him from messing around again.

Qiu Shui didn't know Liang Zitao for a long time, so he didn't know about Liang Zitao's previous affairs.

Anyway, Liang Zitao is Lou Yuchen's friend, since Lou Yuchen said so. Qiu Shui didn't bother to care.

But that Bai Jing, after adding his letter, greeted him with care.

Qiu Shui only replied a sentence or two politely every time, and then said nothing else.

But Bai Jing never tires of it.

Because Bai Jing didn't say anything clearly, Qiu Shui couldn't refuse her directly.

After Liang Zitao left, apart from feeling that the house was quieter, Qiu Shui was not used to it.

That's right, it's home.

Now there is Uncle Fu and Lou Yuchen in King Ren's Mansion. Photos of parents and other things were also moved to King Ren's Mansion by Qiushui.

For Qiushui, this is home.

Because he lived on the Renwang Mansion side, the villa on the Jinyue Bay side was temporarily vacant.

Because the villa is rewarded by the system, it cannot be bought or sold, but it can be rented out.

But Qiu Shui thought that Lou Yuchen's house was still in Jinyue Bay. In order to get close to Lou Yuchen conveniently, Qiu Shui didn't plan to rent out the house either.

In this way, when Lou Yuchen went back to Jinyue Bay, he also had a reason to go back and live there.

As for the other house that Qiushui bought before, Qiushui didn't plan to sell it, nor did he plan to rent it out.

That house is Qiu Shui's retreat.

In case the task of the system is not completed afterwards, the system will take back all the rewards. He still has a house to live in, so he doesn't have to live on the street.

Of course, with his current savings, he doesn't have to live on the streets.

However, there is a house, and my heart is still a lot more at ease. This is also the thinking of the Chinese people.

Originally, Lou Yuchen just said that he would stay here for a few days in Qiushui.

In the end, because he had to supervise Qiushui's diet, he planned to live in King Ren's Mansion until he returned to the capital.