Chapter 194 You Want Three Of Them?

Zhang Jiayun and the others came out with Qiushui, while Ren Yingying stayed in King Ren's Mansion because of her status.

Zhang Jiayun and the others drove all the supercars given to them by Qiushui.

There are five red star white supercars worth more than 10 million in a row, sandwiching a black car that looks like a miscellaneous brand.

As soon as this convoy appeared, it immediately attracted the attention of all vehicles and pedestrians on the road.

Soon, the car arrived at the positioning location that Zhou Dagang sent to Qiushui.

The bodyguards in the car got out of the car first, then opened the rear door of the car, and Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen got out of the car.

Zhou Dagang, Ouyang Xu and Fang Yan were pushed to the side of the road by a group of black-clothed bodyguards.

Fang Jun got a chair from nowhere, and just like that, he sat in front of the three of them.

Qiu Shui saw them as soon as he got off the car.

Zhang Jiayun and the others originally came here to help Qiushui deal with the matter.

So menacing, majestic.

As a result, when he saw Fang Jun sitting on the side of the road like a king, he shivered reflexively.

All momentum faded away.

"Fang Jun?"

Zhang Jiayun and the others glanced at each other, and they all saw the shock in each other's eyes.

They didn't expect that it was Fang Jun who was in trouble for Qiushui's friend.

It's not that Zhang Jiayun is cowardly. In fact, in the capital circle, no matter whether they are the younger generation or the older generation, they basically don't want to provoke Fang Jun, a lunatic.

When that lunatic went crazy, he really didn't want to die.

The kind that even their own people do.

Qiu Shui was also a little surprised when he saw Fang Jun.

Lou Yuchen frowned directly, "It's him?"

"You know Fang Jun?" Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen beside him.

"En." Lou Yuchen responded, "It's not convenient to talk about it now. I'll talk to you in detail after I go back."

Lou Yuchen actually knew Fang Jun, which Qiu Shui didn't expect.

However, Qiu Shui remembered that Zhang Jiayun and the others had told him before that a former lover of Fang Jun liked to play Go very much.

So Fang Jun also likes to play Go. That's why I participated in the Hualong Cup last time.

Could it be because of playing chess that Lou Yuchen met Fang Jun?

The mercenary bodyguards around Qiushui didn't react when they saw the bodyguards beside Fang Jun.

On the contrary, when he saw Fang Jun, his whole body immediately became alert.

The bodyguards around Qiushui have all seen blood.

They could clearly sense the same kind of breath on Fang Jun's body.

That's a tough character.

Fang Jun stood up from his seat after seeing Qiu Shui coming with a group of people.

He first glanced at the group of bodyguards behind Qiushui, and then at Lou Yuchen beside Qiushui.

Finally, his eyes fell on Qiu Shui, "It really came."