Chapter 73 Auction 2

The painting that could have been sold for 13 million yuan was dragged down to 20 million yuan by Qiu Shui.

The auctioneer was happy, and all the onlookers were also very happy watching the play. Qin Ze was the only one who was so angry that he smashed things in the box.

"Mice, do you think Qin Ze has gone mad with anger now?" Xia Canyang gloated.

Zhou Hao glanced up at the No. 9 box, and couldn't help covering his mouth and laughing: "It should be."

Although this may offend Qin Ze to death, but he can't stand it!

"It deserves it, who made him so arrogant just now." If it wasn't for Qin Ze's identity, Bao Yingyuan wanted to beat him up just now. Qin Ze really deserved a beating.

The next lot was quickly put on the auction stage by a beautiful woman in a cheongsam.

It was an antique hairpin. Qiu Shui was not interested in hairpins, so he didn't make a move.

On the contrary, the female companions on the scene, or some high-status ladies, are very interested in this hairpin.

In the end, the hairpin fell into the hands of a 40-year-old female boss.

Soon, each auction item found its owner.

But for the boxes on the second floor, except for Qin Ze who paid for the picture of the crane celebrating birthday, the people in the other boxes have never bid.

Ten to twenty million things did not seem to be taken into account by them.

Qiu Shui flipped through the auction album in his hand, and pointed to a photo on the album.

In the photo, there is a pair of dragon-shaped jade pendants carved lifelike, five centimeters in size.

"The next lot is the oldest item in our lot tonight. It is a pair of dragon-shaped warm jade pendants worn by Han Gaozu."

"The two jade pendants are separate jade pendants, but when combined together, they become a round double dragon jade pendant."

On the auction stage, someone picked up the jade pendant and showed everyone how the two jade pendants looked when they were separated and combined.

The workmanship of the jade pendant is very fine, the double dragons are carved lifelike, and the texture of the jade is even more visible on the big screen. The luster is oily and the jade is smooth.

What's more, this pair of jade pendants still has a lot of history. This made the pair of jade pendants even more valuable.

As soon as Qiu Shui saw it, he was instantly attracted.

"The starting price for this pair of jade pendants is 20 million, and each increase should not be less than 1 million."

As soon as the auctioneer finished speaking, many people immediately raised their signs.

On the big screen, an offer for box number eleven appeared.

"Box 11, 26 million."

"Box 13, 27 million."

"Box No. 8, 29 million."

...

When the first box bid, the people on the first floor stopped bidding.

Seeing that other private rooms also bid one after another, others knew that the people in those private rooms were waiting for this pair of jade pendants.

"Box No. 6, 35 million."

When box No. 6 bids, people in other boxes stopped bidding.

It's not that they are afraid of the people in box six, it's because the price of 32 million has already touched the bottom line of some people.