Chapter 32

Although Qiu Shui said that within three days, the investment can have a return.

But no one took it seriously.

After all, in the past two years, the global economy has been sluggish, and the stock market is like a pool of stagnant water.

It is basically impossible to double the income in the short term.

Zhou Hao invested all his funds in Qiushui, although he did not contact Qiushui during these three days. But I kept it in my heart.

Seeing that the time came to the fourth day, Qiu Shui hadn't responded yet.

Just as I was thinking about making a phone call and asking about it, I suddenly received a bank transfer message.

In his card, someone actually transferred 21 million Chinese coins.

Zhou Hao, who was at work, was completely stunned by this message.

He quickly opened the bank app on his mobile phone, and sure enough, his card had an extra 21 million Chinese coins.

Immediately afterwards, he received a message from Qiu Shui.

"7 million investment funds and income have been transferred to your card, please check."

Suddenly, Zhou Hao was overwhelmed with shock.

21 million. It's not like he hasn't seen this money before. Of course, he can't be stunned by this money.

What shocked him was that Qiu Shui really turned his 7 million into 21 million.

This is up to three times the profit.

In three days, 7 million turned into 21 million. What kind of investment did Qiushui make to make such money.

At that time, Qiu Shui said that if you invest for three days, you can at least double your return.

In fact, Zhou Hao didn't believe it, but even if there was no double return, it would be good to earn hundreds of thousands.

As a result, Qiushui actually had a big explosion.

At the same time, Zhou Hao was also fortunate that he made the right bet.

Zhou Hao remembered that Zhang Jiayun also invested 1 million, and was about to call to ask about it, but Zhang Jiayun called him first.

"I rely on me, Mouse, have you received the message from Young Master Qiu?"

Zhang Jiayun's excited voice came from the other end of the phone. As soon as Zhou Hao heard it, he knew that he must have received Qiushui's transfer.

Zhou Hao smiled and said: "I received it, and the investment income has also arrived in the account."

Zhang Jiayun couldn't help but swear again, "Damn, three times, three times the return. My 1 million directly becomes 3 million. It only takes three days. Mouse, I remember you invested 7 million, then you now... "

Zhou Hao replied: "Yes, it has changed to 21 million now."

"I'll go, I'm at a loss."

After Zhang Jiayun was excited, he immediately regretted it.

"If I knew that the return and profit were so high, I should have mortgaged my car and house like you and invested 10 to 20 million."

"But it's too late to say anything now, I regret it. No, Mouse, you have to treat me to dinner this time."

"Okay, then tonight, Qiu Shao must be called."

Zhou Hao didn't care about asking for a meal.

"That must be!" Zhang Jiayun excitedly said, "I'll call Young Master Qiu right now."