Chapter 37 Appointment

Under the astonished eyes of Felisa's security guard, Qiu Shui put the box full of gold in front of the little eDonkey, and then drove away in a cool manner.

It was already the rush hour at this time, and there was a lot of traffic on the main road, and it was almost impossible to see the end at a glance.

Qiu Shui, on the other hand, was driving the car while chatting with the system.

"How about the system, my face-slapping technique just now is not bad?"

The system wondered: "That's also because the system has spent money."

Qiu Shui laughed and said, "Don't be so extravagant, your money is also my money." He added inwardly, of course my money is still my money.

"Host, you think too beautifully."

"Didn't I complete the task just now? You asked me to take the money you gave me to slap my face. That wasn't considered a slap just now? Zhong Yujie's face turned green just now."

Qiu Shui was thinking about his mission reward.

The system thought of Zhong Yujie's ugly face, and felt secretly refreshed. Not to mention, seeing that human being being slapped in the face made me feel inexplicably at ease.

Therefore, the system doesn't care about the mission loopholes released by Qiushui Diamond himself, and the matter of buying gold.

"Congratulations to the host for completing the task, rewards for the formulation category, and a big lucky draw for clothing. May I ask if the lucky draw is now open?"

"Don't!" Qiu Shui said anxiously: "This is on the main road, wait until I go back and wash my hands."

The little eDonkey immediately accelerated and sped in the direction of Jinyue Bay.

Soon, Qiu Shui returned home.

He didn't just wash his hands, he washed them from head to toe.

Wearing a bathrobe and sitting on the sofa in the room, Qiu Shui was waiting for him.

"System, come on."

In the next second, Qiu Shui appeared in the system space.

The familiar big turntable appeared in front of him.

Qiu Shui saw the timing and skillfully threw the dart in his hand.

Maybe it's because of a lot of practice recently, Qiushui barely managed to keep up with the speed of the turntable.

With a "snap", the dart hit the smaller grid on the turntable.

"Ding, congratulations to the host, you have won a gift package of luxurious full-body clothing customization."

"The luxurious gift bag contains 40 sets of custom-made clothing for the four seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter. The items in the gift bag include inner and outer clothes, shoes, socks, belts, and watches. This reward is not allowed to be resold, but only given as a gift."

"The gift package is worth 400 million Chinese dollars. Do you want to withdraw it?"

"400 million Chinese coins?" Qiu Shui blinked, was he lucky today?

Is this luxurious gift bag so luxurious?

I couldn't help but give myself a big thumbs up, my luck is really unmatched.

"Hurry up, system, extract the things for me."

With such a luxurious gift bag, Qiu Shui couldn't wait to see what was inside, it was actually so valuable.