Chapter 132 Willful Black Card

Because the system blocked itself, Qiu Shui didn't see the system when he entered the system space to prepare for the lottery draw.

However, although there was no system prompt, a virtual screen appeared directly in front of Qiushui with text prompts on it.

I saw that since the system was upgraded, the layout of the system's lottery is different.

The original big disk became smaller, at least half smaller than before.

Rather than saying it became smaller, it would be better to say that it has completely changed from a large lottery disc to a dart board.

On the dart board, each grid is black and white.

The red heart in the middle is of course the smallest.

At this moment, a line of text appeared on the virtual page in front of Qiu Shui.

"Whether to start the lottery (remaining number of lottery draws 1)."

Below the text there are two select boxes.

One is red for yes and one is blue for no.

Without even thinking about it, Qiu Shui pressed the red box.

After Qiu Shui pressed the red box, a red light shot out from the virtual screen and turned into a red dart.

Then the dart board in front began to spin.

Qiu Shui held darts in his hand, frowning and looking at the dartboard in front of him.

This dart board was originally so much smaller than the previous big disc, but now it is still spinning. Although the speed is not as fast as before.

But if there is no skill, it is really impossible for this dart to hit the dartboard.

And according to the urine nature of the system, if a single dart fails, the reward will definitely be gone.

Now that the system has been upgraded, the rewards must be better than before.

Therefore, this dart must hit the dartboard.

Qiu Shui took a deep breath and focused his eyes on the dartboard.

From this dartboard, the greater the number of rings hit, the richer the reward will be.

It is of course best to be able to hit the tenth ring, but it is too difficult.

Qiu Shui is a person who is easily satisfied. His hope is that he can hit the dart board.

When Qiu Shui was almost adjusted, he quickly threw the dart out with sharp eyes and hands.

Under Qiu Shui's longing and anticipating eyes, the darts landed directly on the dartboard.

The dart missed and didn't bounce off the board.

After the dart hit the dart board, the spinning dart board stopped immediately.

Qiu Shui breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, he was hit.

Moreover, he was lucky enough to hit the seventh ring.

A big "seven" character on the virtual screen, accompanied by special effects of blooming fireworks.

"Congratulations to the host, I won the willful black card for 10 minutes. Remarks: After the willful black card is opened, the host can swipe the card in the designated area before the countdown ends (note that it can only be used in physical stores). limited items. After the countdown ends, the black card will be recycled."

"Reminder, from now on, every time the host draws the 'Willful Black Card' for consumption, the system will give a consumption score. If the score reaches 80 points and above (out of 100 points), there will be a mysterious reward."