Chapter 96 Shameless

Would Lou Yuchen be worried about Qiu Shui losing?

That is of course impossible.

Even he lost to Qiushui, let alone a professional second-tier chess player.

But other people didn't know Qiushui's chess skills, and thought Qiushui was really a chess player who didn't even have an amateur rank.

There are all kinds of worries in my heart.

They admire Qiushui's courage to stand up, but they are also worried that Qiushui will lose.

As a professional chess player, Bobby had already thought of the opening.

Therefore, when playing chess, you should do what you want.

On the contrary, Qiu Shui played as if he was a real amateur chess player, his moves seemed to be very random, and he couldn't see the rules at all.

After Bobby dropped a piece, he saw Qiushui suddenly drop a piece under his own piece.

Looking at the distribution of white chesses around, it seems that it is a mess, and it feels like playing randomly.

Bobby couldn't help being elated, and then laughed at Qiu Shui: "What are you playing now? It seems that you Huaguo chess players are indeed a bunch of useless bullies."

The onlookers around were also in a hurry.

Although they are all amateur chess players, they all have good chess skills when they come here to eat and play chess.

"What's going on, how could it be like this."

"This play is too messy, it can't be played casually. Could it be that he knew he couldn't win, so he just gave up on himself?"

"I wonder if he can't play chess. It's impossible for anyone who can play chess to play such a mess."

"Oh no, he didn't go up to play chess just to be a hero, did he?"

"It's over, it looks like he really doesn't know how to play chess. This is a ten thousand bet, and he will lose."

...

It's really not that they grow others' ambitions and destroy their own prestige.

Judging from the chessboard, every move of Bobby's chess has been calculated.

And Qiushui's every move is faster than Bobby's. Left one, another one. It's scattered all over the place, and it can't be scattered anymore.

This looks like a chess game that novices will play.

Now, Yu Shiyuan was also in a hurry.

Just like what others said, he also mistakenly thought that Qiushui couldn't play chess, and was probably a novice.

He couldn't help but move his steps, came to Lou Yuchen's side, and then lightly touched Lou Yuchen's shoulder with his shoulder.

Feeling Yu Shiyuan's touch, Lou Yuchen looked sideways at him.

Yu Shiyuan opened his mouth, moved his lips, and silently asked Lou Yuchen what was going on.

Lou Yuchen shook his head lightly, telling him to be calm.

Yu Shiyuan frowned, seeing that Lou Yuchen was still calm, he was puzzled.

He can still be so calm. Could it be that Qiushui's chess skills are very strong?

But it's not right, the chess played in this autumn water obviously looks very immature. It doesn't look like a master.

Faced with Bobby's sarcasm, and the discussions of the people around him.