Chapter 98 Insider

Back in the villa, after closing the door, Qiushui spread out directly on the sofa.

He couldn't help but took out the VIP card that Lou Yuchen had given him, held it up with one hand, and looked at it very seriously.

I saw the VIP card that Lou Yuchen gave him, and the VIP card that Yu Shiyuan gave Qiushui, although they looked the same.

However, there is still a slight difference in the feel of wiping it on.

Moreover, the code on Lou Yuchen's card is 0000002, which is a VIP among VIPs.

"More than 30,000 Chinese coins, and he actually used them to bribe me." Qiu Shui remembered what he said to Lou Yuchen in the car just now, his ears started to burn, and he laughed foolishly, "No one has given it to me except my parents." I have so much money. He really puts my mind at ease."

Seeing Qiu Shui's bewildered look, the system suddenly became jealous.

"Host, that human only gave you more than 30,000 Chinese coins, but this system gave you billions of Chinese coins."

"I'm talking about people. Are you a person?" Qiu Shui pouted, "Besides, you didn't give me the billions. They were the rewards I got for doing the mission."

"Even so, this system treats you better than that human being treats you." Anyway, the system will never recognize that human's status, which is higher than its status in the host's heart. Absolutely will not admit it.

"All right, all right, hello, you are the best." Qiu Shui rolled his eyes, "Since you said you were the best to me, then you can check for me about Qingyuan's private restaurant."

The system was confused by Qiu Shui's sudden change, "Master, what do you want to find out about Qingyuan's private restaurant?"

Qiu Shui turned the VIP card in his hand with one hand and rubbed the concave and convex numbers on the back gently, and said: "Today's foreign professional chess player named Bobby is very strange."

"What's strange there?" The system was puzzled.

"Think about it, would a professional Go player be so stupid as to utter wild words and renege on the contract in public? If the news got out, his career as a professional Go player would probably be ruined. "

Because of Lou Yuchen's willingness, Qiushui was very interested in the Go professional world. So recently I checked a lot of information on the Internet.

He knew that becoming a professional chess player did not mean that he could sit back and relax.

Because professional chess players are like national athletes, they need to represent the country in competitions.

Once it is revealed that there is a problem with conduct and morality, it will definitely ruin his career.

Poppy is a professional second-dan player. Judging by his chess ability, it should have been two years before he decided to become a professional chess player.

No matter how arrogant and domineering his character is, it is impossible for him to be so ignorant that he would do such a thing in front of so many Chinese people on their territory of Huaguo.

Moreover, the Edward beside him seemed to be persuading Bobby. But it was just a verbal talk. In fact, during Bobby's match, Edward sat on the sidelines and watched extremely seriously.

What's more, when Bobby uttered wild words, Edward didn't stop him at all. Everything he did was superficial.

"There are so many human beings in this world. It's normal for one or two mindless ones to appear once in a while!"