Chapter 188

When the clerk heard this, a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes.

However, the attitude remains the same.

"Okay sir, we have three men's wallets around 1,000 yuan here. You can take a look."

The clerk took three wallets from the wall cabinet and put them in front of Qiushui and Lou Yuchen.

Qiu Shui was not too polite, picked up one of the three wallets and looked at it.

Qiu Shui never bought anything from the Demon King brand.

I didn't have the money to buy it before, but later I bought all the top brands.

It may be that he has been exposed to too many things from those top brands, so as soon as he bought the wallet, Qiu Shui felt that the handle was not very good.

A wallet worth around 1,000 yuan is made of real leather, but in terms of style, design and material, it is actually not much different from those in small shops on the roadside, which cost tens of dollars.

Therefore, Qiu Shui deeply felt what the value of a brand is.

Qiu Shui rolled his eyes, and said to Lou Yuchen, "These wallets are not good-looking, is the 1,000 yuan wallet of the devil like this? It's not as good-looking as the wallets I bought at the roadside shop. Otherwise, forget it." Well, for 1,000 yuan, we can have three good meals."

While speaking, Qiu Shui observed the expression of the clerk in front of him.

Sure enough, as soon as he said this, the expression of the clerk in front of him became a little stiff.

On the other side, Lou Yuchen hugged Qiushui behind him, and then said softly: "How can that be? We agreed to give you a wallet as a birthday present. Since you don't like the 1,000 yuan one, let's look at the 2,000 yuan one." ."

Lou Yuchen pointed to a black long and wide crocodile leather wallet on the wall cabinet, and said, "How about that one? It's very pretty."

The clerk in front of him glanced at the wallet that Lou Yuchen was pointing at, and praised: "Mr. is very discerning. This crocodile leather long and wide wallet is made of the softest Fangwen leather on the belly of the whole crocodile. Every style The textures of the wallets are all different, and the touch is very good. But the price is slightly higher."

The clerk looked at the two of them politely.

"How much?" Qiu Shui asked.

The clerk said: "The price of this crocodile leather wallet is 16,800 yuan."

Qiu Shui was wearing a mask, but he clearly saw his eyes widen.

"16,800 yuan? So expensive?" Qiu Shui quickly waved his hands, "Forget it, it's too expensive."

However, Lou Yuchen on the side rubbed Qiushui's head behind him and said, "It's okay, as long as you like it."

After finishing speaking, Lou Yuchen said to the clerk, "Please take it down and show it to us."

"Okay." The clerk was about to turn around and get it.

However, Qiu Shui stopped her.

"Beauty, no need. It's too expensive." Qiu Shui grabbed Lou Yuchen's sleeve, raised his head and said to him, "This is your salary for more than three months. It's just a wallet, just go out and buy one It's fine. It doesn't need to be so expensive. Besides, I don't like that purse either. It doesn't look good at all."

Qiu Shui said it against his will.

To be honest, that crocodile leather wallet is still very good-looking, and the design is simple and elegant.