Chapter 57 Chess Game

After the game started, the arena was very quiet, except for the sound of chess pieces falling on the board, there were few other noisy sounds.

Everyone concentrates on playing chess.

Suddenly, the sound of a chair moving caught everyone's attention.

A gray-haired old man stood up and looked at the young man sitting opposite him in surprise.

"I actually lost, young man, you are not a professional chess player, are you?"

Bai Yan also heard the commotion, and couldn't help but look up, the person opposite the grandfather was Qiu Shui.

Qiu Shui looked at the surprised old man with a smile, "No, if I were a professional chess player, I wouldn't be sitting here now. Grandpa, let me go."

"Ding, lucky value +1, congratulations to the host, 86% of the task of beheading a hundred people has been completed."

The referee who heard the movement came over, looked at the chessboard, and also looked at Qiushui with surprise.

Immediately afterwards, on the small notebook in his hand, he wrote while reading: "Taiwan 98, Qiushui wins."

As soon as the referee said this, many people in the field were surprised.

"What? It's only been less than half an hour since the beginning, so it's over so soon?"

"That young man is also amazing."

"What's so amazing, didn't you see that his opponent is an old man? Why would you be surprised to win against an old man? What a pity, it would be great if my opponent was also an old man!"

"The opponent is actually an old man, so lucky."

"That's right, I'm too envious. That old grandpa looks very weak at first glance."

...

Everyone thought that Qiu Shui won by luck, after all, his opponent was an old man.

However, only Qiushui and the old man knew that Qiushui won by strength.

The old man is not weak at all, on the contrary, the old man is quite strong.

And Qiushui defeated him in less than ten minutes on his own timer.

That's why the old man was so surprised.

The match between the two is over, and they can leave the match scene early.

Bai Yan, who was sitting in the front row, looked at Qiu Shui's leaving back, thoughtfully.

Was he really just lucky?

After the grandfather came out, he seemed to be hit. He couldn't believe that Qiushui was not a professional chess player.

It was only later that Qiu Shui found out that the old man was a Go teacher. In the Go training class of the Children's Palace, children around ten years old are taught to play Go.

"Young man, do you have a girlfriend?" the old man asked Qiu Shui with a smile.

Qiu Shui shook his head, "No."

The old man's eyes lit up immediately, "That's just right, old man, I have a granddaughter who is not only beautiful, but also smart. I just finished my doctorate. I think you and my granddaughter are a good match. May I introduce you two?"

Qiu Shui didn't expect that the old man would want to introduce his granddaughter to him, so he said helplessly, "No need, old man."

"Why don't you use it? Didn't you just graduate from college? You are also in your twenties. It's time to fall in love."