Chapter 70 Trouble

The person who came was wearing a white suit with dark patterns, about the same height as Qiushui, with a big back and a frivolous and arrogant expression on his face, walking towards them.

The visitor was none other than Qin Ze, the illegitimate son that the Qin family picked up from outside yesterday.

Behind him was a group of rich second-generations dressed in extraordinary clothes.

Among them were several people whom Qiu Shui had met at Xia Canyang's birthday party.

Even at Xia Canyang's banquet, Liang Liang's Lu Qiang was there.

"Are you the one pretending to be me?"

Qin Ze walked up to Qiushui, his eyes skipped Zhang Jiayun and the others, and looked at Qiushui.

With critical eyes, he looked Qiushui from head to toe.

He saw that the suit Qiushui was wearing didn't even have a brand logo, although it seemed that the material was not cheap.

But it was far from being as gorgeous and expensive as the suit he was wearing.

What's more, in his opinion, a brand's suit will have a unique brand logo.

Like the suit he is wearing, there is a very conspicuous brand dark pattern logo.

But Qiushui's suit has nothing.

Therefore, Qin Ze thought that what Qiu Shui was wearing was just a suit made of good material and a brand name.

What's more, Qiushui's right hand is still tied with a strap, which looks even more nondescript.

Inevitably showed a disdainful smile.

"I thought, what kind of guy dared to pretend to be Master Ben. Originally, he was a country bumpkin who came out of nowhere. I don't know how you people are so blind that you would treat him as Master Ben."

Although Qin Ze is the illegitimate son of the Qin family, he lived with his mother before he was taken back to the Qin family.

Although the living environment at that time was not bad, it was not as good as it is now.

The Qin family is one of the four major families in Kyoto.

The huge mansion and the suffocating wealth instantly confused Qin Ze's eyes and narrowed his heart.

But his father said that this time he was brought back to be raised as an heir.

In other words, everything in the Qin family will belong to him in the future.

As for the half brother lying at home, he had already regarded him as a dead person.

After returning, he heard bad news.

It's just that someone is outside, pretending to be him, and domineering in front of the rich second generation of those circles in Kyoto.

When Qin Ze heard this, he was immediately furious.

Before he had time to go out and find out, a group of rich second generations approached him on their own initiative and surrendered to him. Tell him everything exactly.

He also knew about Zhang Jiayun and others getting close to Qiushui.

Although it was the first time for him to see Zhang Jiayun and the others in person today, he had already seen their photos and information yesterday.

So, I recognized them at a glance.

The reason why Zhang Jiayun and the others recognized Qin Ze was also because they had seen his information and photos.